Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

THE REAL obama

Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE REAL obama

[8D]
ORIGINAL: appleater25

Well I am an undecided voter, so if you could let me in on how this man is going to hurt our country "soooooooo bad" and how the other guy will help us out soooooo much, please clear it all up for me so I can make an informed decision.
please note how i never said that "the other guy" will help up soooooo much more, i just stated that Obama will hurt us
Old 10-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Fork Horn

Haha alright I can buy that! We're in some trouble regardless.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Spike

yeah but it doesnt matter what obama thinks its the senate that will be the final deciding factor on gun control.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: northernwhitetail

yeah but it doesnt matter what obama thinks its the senate that will be the final deciding factor on gun control.
point being im sure almost any president can find a way to get a law passed????
Old 10-20-2008, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: 1shotkill1993

Actually, no. That's due to our system of checks and balances. You're not going to see a change to the Constitution regarding gun rights. Guys, your gun rights will not be changing under Obama. What will be changing, however, is the backwarddirection of our country that has taken place under the last eight years.

John McCain is a good man and can be admired on many things but his tax policy is a direct continuation of trickle down economics. His health care plan loses coverage for many Americans. He wants to continue to spend 10 billion dollars per month in Iraq. Most importantly, the election of McCain weakens our image and alliances abroad.

Barack Obama is a good man as well. His tax plan works. I'd be willing to bet that many members of this site would benefit from his plan. His health care plan is revolutionary and fixes many of the problems that people currently face. He wants to be out of Iraq. Colin Powell supports the man. Is there a better endorsement?

I am the father of an eight month old boy. I trust Barack Obama to make this country and this world a better place for him to grow up in.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

my vote was already determined several months ago...this onlystrengthens my decision...
Old 10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: westpalmdude

Actually, no. That's due to our system of checks and balances. You're not going to see a change to the Constitution regarding gun rights. Guys, your gun rights will not be changing under Obama. What will be changing, however, is the backwarddirection of our country that has taken place under the last eight years.

John McCain is a good man and can be admired on many things but his tax policy is a direct continuation of trickle down economics. His health care plan loses coverage for many Americans. He wants to continue to spend 10 billion dollars per month in Iraq. Most importantly, the election of McCain weakens our image and alliances abroad.

Barack Obama is a good man as well. His tax plan works. I'd be willing to bet that many members of this site would benefit from his plan. His health care plan is revolutionary and fixes many of the problems that people currently face. He wants to be out of Iraq. Colin Powell supports the man. Is there a better endorsement?

I am the father of an eight month old boy. I trust Barack Obama to make this country and this world a better place for him to grow up in.

not that i trust ads....check thhis one out
http://www.gunbanobama.com/default.aspx?NavGuid=00bdd116-898f-4f21-8e99-a68a40642560&t=Hunters
Old 10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

i think w/ Obama we will be sol before you know it. as far as those checks and balances go that u refered to, the only thing that will be able to stop his changes to the constitution will be the judicial branch and i just dont see them goin against obama, cause he will have the other brach sowed up w/ demoncrats
Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: gtownbuckbuster

i think w/ Obama we will be sol before you know it. as far as those checks and balances go that u refered to, the only thing that will be able to stop his changes to the constitution will be the judicial branch and i just dont see them goin against obama, cause he will have the other brach sowed up w/ demoncrats
"Demoncrats"? I think you need to check the Republican party's history of racism and prejudice before you break that one out. I'm not here to point fingers, though. There are fine people in each party, both candidates included.

Furthermore, while I believe gun rights are important, there are FAR more important topics for me. Our economy, the war in Iraq, our foreign policy in general, health care, our education and our dependence on foreign oil are more pressing issues. No one is even bringingup gun control as an issue.

But if you want to bring up the Supreme Court, I would have you look at the ruling the Court issued in January of this year. For the first time in over 70 years, the Court ruled on a gun control issue. The Court ruled that the Second Amendment “protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for such activities as hunting and self-defense.” This was a decision authored by Justice Scalia, one of the best conservative judicial philosophers in American History.

Gentlemen (and Ladies), your gun rights will not be changing under Obama or McCain. Your decision should therefore lie in matter other than gun control. For my family, Senator Obama is the correct choice for President.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

Barack Obama is a good man as well. His tax plan works. I'd be willing to bet that many members of this site would benefit from his plan
And what proof do you have that he's a good man? He did very little in Illinois and he's done nothing great in the senate. And his character and choice of relationships is very questionable. He has no real leadership experience.

His taxplan is horrible! SPREAD THE WEALTH!! Why should people that have worked hard and made smart decisions and built a business pay more taxes than someone who for example decided to drop out of school and make minimum wage. It is already setupin thetax brackets that the more you make the more you pay. Obviously if you give a 10% tax cutto everyoneit's going to seem like the rich get a big break but its no bigger % than the guy that make minimum wage. Its not rocket science!

Have you seen what Obama and his wife make? They are not in touch with the middle class!

Furthermore, while I believe gun rights are important, there are FAR more important topics for me. Our economy, the war in Iraq, our foreign policy in general, health care, our education and our dependence on foreign oil are more pressing issues. No one is even bringingup gun control as an issue

I don't think that the gun control will be changed but with the other elections that are up and more than likely the democrats taking charge it will become an issue.

As far as the economy is concerned the worst down turn happened with Pelosi and her clan in charge o0ver the last 2 yrs! Barney Frank said that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were fine as late as July 142008'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.