Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Duofold

Old 10-19-2008, 01:57 AM

Default Duofold

For those of you that have used or still use Duofold, have any of you used the Varitherm line? I was thinking about getting a set, but the only thing I'm wondering about is that it's supposely for high activity use. It seems like the only Duofold line with a mock zip. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Duofold

OK you lost me. I've never heard of using this stuff for deer hunting?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

what is it? maybe that would help me
Old 10-19-2008, 01:06 PM

It's thermal underwear for different occasions put out by Champion. They have quite a few different lines including one for specifically hunting. Only problem is the hunting one doesn't have a mock zip. www.duofold.com I'm pretty sure a few people from here use it as I recall hearing about it here several times over the years. They also have a polypro line as well and their prices are reasonable. You can actually get them cheaper on sites like www.campmor.com and others.