Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Head shot on does

Old 10-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Head shot on does

I will take a head shot if necessary, but I dont shoot at running deer period, much less a head shot on a running deer.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

lmfao what a bunch of jafo's! hahahaha try to get me kicked off for having my opinions lol i really could care less actually. but for the record nobody said "head shots on running game" that was sarcasm to piss you off solo and it musta worked cuz your 5th grade mentality responded. lol. yes i have shot deer in the head. im not affraid to take the shot if thats all i have. i also stated that i would rather have a body shot then a head shot but thats not always the case up here. i did say i shoot a lot of deer on the run, never once did i say i AIM at their heads when they are running although i have hit a couple behind the ear. i generally try to tuck the bullet under their rear legs as they are coming down and get into the chest cavity. w/ that said you only get about two to three jumps and they are gone so yea, who ever said, i must be that good cuz i get my buck me and nh each year.

im glad i brought this thread back to the top although im done posting on it after this. its like beating a dead horse. i argued my point. noone is going to change anyones opinion on it. i didnt try to make enimies but w/ any debate thats going to happen. good luck to all of ya this rifle season.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:33 AM

gun or bow? gun yes bow no!