Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Spike

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

Sportsmen
Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of America's hunters and anglers and has great respect for the passion that hunters and anglers have for their sport. Were it not for America's hunters and anglers, including the great icons like Theodore Roosevelt and Aldo Leopold, our nation would not have the tradition of sound game management, a system of ethical, science-based game laws and an extensive public lands estate on which to pursue the sport. Barack Obama and Joe Biden recognize that we must forge a broad coalition if we are to address the great conservation challenges we face. America's hunters and anglers are a key constituency that must take an active role and have a powerful voice in this coalition.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/additional/#sportsmen

Here ya go all you OBAMA haters. Sounds like hes after you.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

here i go. i'm guess its my turn to stir some stuff up. But anyone that casts their vote on a single issue like gun control( especially with one of the most powerful and richest lobbiest group backing your views)is basically throwing their vote away. whether its for McCain or Obama. I believe that we have a duty as american citizens to do the proper research (not just looking for reason to not vote for someone) and make a decision that will be good for the country as a whole and not just completely forour personalwants.

And for any of you that ask I will not say whoI am goin to vote for because it is my decision to make andI have no interest in hearing everyone trying to sway my vote, for the simple fact that i'm not going to try to change your mind either.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Spike

Exaclty. Im not saying to dont vote MCCAIN but i do say is get the facts. Dont let guns be the reason you vote cause its a moot point. People are dying in a never ending war, the economy is terrible, jobs are disappearing, health care is nonexistant, and the value of your belongings are going to nothing. I love my guns and bows and knives and crave the outdoors just like the rest of you. Vote because you feel that one is going to lead the country in the right direction not to be afraid that Obama will lead in the worlds greatest gun elimination.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Gentlemen, guns are far from the only reason I am not voting for a Democratto be the nextPOTUS.....carry on.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:54 PM

Anybody that votes for Osama is pretty much giving away their money and guns....WAKE up people.

On a lighter note,Osama as a jr.senator with 36 months in office passed 36,000,000 Million in Pork spending..JMcCain in 21 years in the senate..not one dime in Pork spending..HHMMM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

Anybody that votes for Osama is pretty much giving away their money and guns....WAKE up people.

On a lighter note,Osama as a jr.senator with 36 months in office passed 36,000,000 Million in Pork spending..JMcCain in 21 years in the senate..not one dime in Pork spending..HHMMM.
I think you read what you want to read and if it supports obama you disregard it and if it slams him its gospel that you are willing to share with everyone. All media has an agenda whether it is conservative or liberal. Words are twisted, turned and taken completely out of context then presented in the news.

On another point watching the video on why our economy is in the crapper. Yes it because real estate and mortgage lenders were giving money out based on speculation. However some fault needs to placed on regular people that were so stupid to think that because a mortgage lender says they could make payments on a 300,000 dollar home that they could afford it. Balloon and arm mortgages are great if you don't intend to live there long. If you make 3000$ amonth and your mortage is 2400$ you cant afford it. These (conservative) mortgage lenders were all about making money (which is what repubs are about.) and took advantage of people. And now the government is going to bail their stupidity out. More to blame than just the democrats. Look at the big picture. Ignorance is forever if you keep a closed mind.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:20 PM

I work for a living.Nobody gives me nothing.

I am so tired of mis-guided people in this world.How the hell does that MORON Osamaeven have 47 percent ..that alone ,is a scary thought. It tells me that 47 percent of Americans have bought into his B/S and are totally LOST when it comes to politics.No one should allow themselves to be that easily mis-guided.
I am so tired of HANDOUTS...You just keep voting Democrap and I will continue to Vote on ethics,hard work and the belief that those who are mis-guided can still be saved.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: earnabuck

I think you read what you want to read and if it supports obama you disregard it and if it slams him its gospel that you are willing to share with everyone. All media has an agenda whether it is conservative or liberal. Words are twisted, turned and taken completely out of context then presented in the news.

On another point watching the video on why our economy is in the crapper. Yes it because real estate and mortgage lenders were giving money out based on speculation. However some fault needs to placed on regular people that were so stupid to think that because a mortgage lender says they could make payments on a 300,000 dollar home that they could afford it. Balloon and arm mortgages are great if you don't intend to live there long. If you make 3000$ amonth and your mortage is 2400$ you cant afford it. These (conservative) mortgage lenders were all about making money (which is what repubs are about.) and took advantage of people. And now the government is going to bail their stupidity out. More to blame than just the democrats. Look at the big picture. Ignorance is forever if you keep a closed mind.
Why would any person Vote for obama you need to see this link.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411
Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM

Go figure.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work for a living.Nobody gives me nothing.

I am so tired of mis-guided people in this world.How the hell does that MORON Osamaeven have 47 percent ..that alone ,is a scary thought. It tells me that 47 percent of Americans have bought into his B/S and are totally LOST when it comes to politics.No one should allow themselves to be that easily mis-guided.
I am so tired of HANDOUTS...You just keep voting Democrap and I will continue to Vote on ethics,hard work and the belief that those who are mis-guided can still be saved.
You speak of all these misguided people, but then you say things like democrap and osama illustrating that you are what most people would refer to as ignorant in its rawest form. Hard to anyone to take you seriously when you don't even have the professional ability to speak with intellect or intelligence.

Maybe 47% buy into his health care plan, equal pay plan, plan to keep jobs in America, pull out of Iraq, maintain rights for sportsmen, tax breaks for 95% of the working class...maybe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.