Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them >

If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Old 09-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

If you are hunting and you come across any of the following, would you shoot them even if you are not hunting that animal?
Old 09-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

i would all of them eccept the bobcat or bear
Old 09-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

The wolf. They are causing some serious damage in deer population here in Wisconsin.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

The wolf. They are causing some serious damage in deer population here in Wisconsin.
Oh Yeah?.......Better think again! .........Wisconsin Wolf Sanctuary!

http://www.thegreywolf1.com/wolfdogr...onwolfdog.html
Old 09-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

bobcat for the wall
Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

NO.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would kill a coyote, bobcat, or Mountain Lion, they kill turkeys, especially the felines, don't need any predators eliminating our turkeys.

Mountain lions are a problem on the Nebraska panhandle now, they kill cattle, butthey're not legal to hunt, yet usually, SSS prevails out there, you have no idea how it feels like to get out there, and have to watch your back for a mountain lion while deer hunting, it really sucks, mountain lions are not a welcome part of the picture, they're like grizzlies, except they're cats, in that they'll stalk you, not having any preference when it comes to prey.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fox Red or grey I have. Coyote I tried. Never saw a Bobcat. Would not shoot a Wolf, Cougar not even sure what the regs are here in Minnesota for that. They are around but have never saw one. Bear need a license so no I would not.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

If I see a bear or a wolf around here...Well lets just say I would

Mountain lion is going down there are only a few around and can really do damage

Coyote, bobcat, and fox; depends. Early season and early in hunt, no. Late season or Mid and the hunt is dragging on, yes. Really depends on situation
Old 09-27-2008, 12:28 PM

None of the above.

T

Quick Reply: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.