Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them >

If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Old 09-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

anything but bear and a wolf
Old 09-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Wolf, absolutely. They have been dynamite on the deer population on Vancouver Island and they sure wreak havoc on the moose up north.

Some of the others it's not legal to shoot here, or you need to buy the appropriate tag.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Dominant Buck

It's illegal to kill bobcats here, and we don't have Mtn. lions, bears, or wolves. Foxes probably don't taste good, and coyotes probably don't either, so they'd get a pass. Other than a turkey if our Fall season was in at the time I don't think I'd kill anything but the deer.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

The only one I would shoot would be the coyote.

I would buy a license for bear, mountain lion and wolf if available. If not thenI would not shoot them.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:22 PM

yote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

i would shoot either the coyote or the mountain lion, because here it is legal to take either without a license.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

bobcat for the wall
X2
Old 09-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Dominant Buck

I don't hunt for any of those so I wouldn't try to shoot them. Deer, Elk, Caribou are my main quarry with some squirrel, rabbit and grouse thrown in for the pot. I don’t kill anything I don’t eat.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

If it was legal & I was properly licensed, I'd shoot all of them except the fox. I can try to shoot those when I'm actually targeting them.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

All of the above!!!

Quick Reply: If you were given the chance while hunting would you shoot any of them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.