Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

sick people

Old 08-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default sick people

this is disusting and its ruing the good name of hunters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBpDcjz4hYY&channel=samstewardson
Old 08-29-2008, 08:59 AM

Default RE: sick people

We cannot be at fault for others lack of humanity. We can only go on as righteous as we are and do what we know is right. Yes they might give hunters a bad name, but there are more "good" hunters than bad. Good always outweighs bad always. They will get what is coming to them, whether its spoiled meat or an animal gets its own revenge. Either way, continue to do what you do and do not worry about them. They will grow up in due time and give back to mother nature at some point whether they are being used as pure fertilizer or they do it on their own.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:59 AM

OMG, that is terrible.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some of the things I see concerning hunting on Youtube is disgusting. Guys shoot 3 deer running at 100 yards with Buckshot, shooting pheasant on the ground, drinking in the blind. No wonder some people think hunting is bad. It just takes one bad apple like these morons posting videos and it hurts us hunters.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: fastetti

Some of the things I see concerning hunting on Youtube is disgusting. Guys shoot 3 deer running at 100 yards with Buckshot, shooting pheasant on the ground, drinking in the blind. No wonder some people think hunting is bad. It just takes one bad apple like these morons posting videos and it hurts us hunters.
True but that should only make you want to do things better. Dont show weakness when it comes to them and drop down to their status and rip them to shreds for doing what they do. They KNOW its wrong, now why they do it, I dont have the answer.

If we didnt have bad "hunters"... why in the world would good hunters want to work so hard to keep a good name? They wouldnt. Not only being good do you have to strive to be the best you can be while obeying state laws, your own laws, and land laws but you have to strive to better the name of all hunters in which the "duds" brought down.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Inactive

If you noticed, right at the start of that clip, those pigs were released from a wire pen. No metter how you look at it, this is not hunting !! They were shooting and killing, and doing a poor job of even that. If i'm not mistaken, those also appear to be domestic pigs.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: x-mountie

If you noticed, right at the start of that clip, those pigs were released from a wire pen. No metter how you look at it, this is not hunting !! They were shooting and killing, and doing a poor job of even that. If i'm not mistaken, those also appear to be domestic pigs.
agreed
Old 08-29-2008, 12:02 PM

I agree that is not hunting and it should not be called hunting.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats disgusting
Old 08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

While trapping and disposing of wild hogs is VERY necessary, shooting them with shotguns and filming it is not. We have a huge feral pig population and they are only getting worse. Hunting alone does not keep their numbers down and sometimes trapping them and shooting them is necessary. I dont like doing it and dont call it hunting but it has to be done. I am not defending these people in the video, I think they are pretty sick as well, just defending trapping pigs and the real purpose of it.

Quick Reply: sick people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.