Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

sick people

Old 08-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: sick people

This is very inhumane and is considered animal cruelty, not hunting.

Spud
Old 08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gbrownlee

While trapping and disposing of wild hogs is VERY necessary, shooting them with shotguns and filming it is not. We have a huge feral pig population and they are only getting worse. Hunting alone does not keep their numbers down and sometimes trapping them and shooting them is necessary. I dont like doing it and dont call it hunting but it has to be done. I am not defending these people in the video, I think they are pretty sick as well, just defending trapping pigs and the real purpose of it.
i know wat u mean as u can probably tell they were doing it for the sport
Old 08-30-2008, 04:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

those are the type of people give hunters a bad name. where is the sport in that?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

On top of being dumb a$$'s for even filming their stupidity, they are some piss poor shots...
Old 08-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Could the non-hunting public see that as hunting? I don't believe that anyone, whether they were a hunter or not, would classify that as hunting. If they were disposing af the animals we all know that there are much more efficient ways (they were in the pen already). What that video shows is stupidity at the highest level.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I personally think that there are more slob hunters out there then good ethical hunters... Hell the outdoor channel is starting to get sloppy with cheese !@#$ hunters
Old 08-30-2008, 06:31 PM

i dont see how this reflect on hunting. these people are not huntering. i also do not see why these folks can't gun down their own pigs. you may not like it, and it may not be what you would do! but it doesn't mean these folks don't can't gun down their own hogs. they all seemed like they died faster than they would in the wild. i bet the hogs died faster than a human did if they were attacked by a grizzly! i personally would never do this. but what they do doesn't reflect on my charactor. so its not skin off my nose. what do i care?

what do i care what some left wing baby killing anti hunter thinks about hunting. liberals want to save the whales but kill the babies!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:07 PM

In the eyes of the non-hunting public they would view this as "typical" hunting by hunters. All they see are guns, which are bad in their eyes, and wildlife being shot. Even though this is a culling operation, a poorly managed operation, by filming this it will cast a dark cloud over the sport of hunting even though it was not hunting. People are now "forced" to view a kill scene. This can be disturbing to some people.

As sportsmen we should be conserned about this type of stuff and we should care what these people think. Face it, there are more non-hunters than hunters in this country. More non-hunters vote and hold political office than hunters. While it would be bad for wildlife management and the conservation movement to end hunting, it could happen if the majority of the non-hunters think this is what happens when sportsmen take to the woods to enjoy their favorite past-time.

They see this is a reflection of your character. They do not see you as minnesotaminutemen who is a pillar of the community. They see you as unsafe, careless, crule & wasteful of our most valuable natural resource, because you carry a gun and wear camo or blaze orange. To them you are no different than the guys in the video.

As sportsmen we need to become involved and take an active role in educating others about the role of hunting in wildlife management and conservation. We should be involved with the community and work with non-hunters and anti-hunters to better manage our resources. If we do not get involved now, we will be on the outside looking in with no say in the matter. We will have no control over our future.

That is why I care.

That is why we all should care about how other see us.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:25 PM

thats really terrible. cant believe someone would film that let alone post if for public viewing
Old 08-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Fork Horn

Unbelievable they would film that, let alone post it on the net

Quick Reply: sick people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.