Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 True Opinions on Hunting Shows! >

True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: True Opinions on Hunting Shows!

The only show I watch is Roger Raglin outdoors. I get so tired of all the advertisments. The new "Born to hunt"commericial for Knight Rifles, the one with the UFC fighters is so ridiculous its funny.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

The one I can stand the least is that one that does team hunting where they get points for killing a deer. That show makes me want to puke !
That is absolutley disrespectful to the animals. This aint a damn golf game you freakingnut sacks. Arrrrrgggghhhh !
Old 09-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

Roger Raglin has alot of trophies but how many of them are free range? If you subtract the high fenced trophies thenhe may have an average amount of heads. The guy is an idiot IMO. I like the hunting shows where they go up toAlberta or Sas and hunt free range deer in sub zero temps....Now that's hunting.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Hunters who make judgements on how others legally kill game are cannibals.....

High fence, canned hunting, fair chaseare all phrases use by antis to destroy our sport....

Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM

There are only a few shows that I like any more. I like that one where he sometimes kills animals with a speer on a stalk, I think it is Relentless Pursuit? I like North American Hunter because it is more informative, or at least they put forth the effort and I like Federal Experience for pure amusement, lol.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Banned

They all suck. 30-minute infomercials with dead animals in between. Jackie Bushman is a dork, so is Larry "I cant hit the broad side of a barn", Uncle Ted is a master "baiter",
All the world needs is another show to tell us how well the new .30 _____ is at killing deer.