Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

wa deer

Old 07-23-2008, 11:06 AM

Default wa deer

I am taking a first time hunter deer hunting this year. The problem is the land I usually hunt was sold. This has left me trying to come up with a new plan. I will be rifle hunting most likely for deer as the person I am taking recently broke his arm and won't have the strength to draw his bow in time for the season. I am trying to find an area that we can get away from road traffic and find some animals. I don't want his first experience to be about dodging hunters. This will mean doing some hiking but that is part of the fun. I have been doing quite a bit of research but I am interested in hearing any suggestions you guys might have.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: wa deer

Only suggestion I have would be to try to location an area with a larger concentration of deer (not just bucks)... I think seeing deer is the key to getting a new hunter hooked on the sport...

Good Luck...