Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

what type of hunter are you?

Old 07-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: what type of hunter are you?

I'm usualy the respectful hunter but if a BIG ARSE 10 point walks out on me the week after I filled my buck tags the red neck in me would be hard to keep at bay.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:44 AM

i am a hunter who sits up in a tree stan or on the ground and loves just being out in the woods i dont care if i kill a deer that day or not
Old 07-26-2008, 10:02 AM

It's about the hunt, not the horns for me. I really just enjoy getting out with friends. Last year was the first year in more than 20 years that I didn't harvest a deer during bow season and yet I would have to say it was one of best seasons ever.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

id say im respectful. i hav passed up many does and a few buck to kill only a few select does. however i do spot light just not with ammo, only to see the deer and see whats in the area
Old 07-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im the kind of hunter who has big goals for their hunting "Career". Im off to a pretty good start, (4 deer in the last 2 years), and this is the year i will have the most time to devote to hunting. I make sure to be very respectfull while hunting, and my exerience shows that most hunters are great guys with lots of stories to tell.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Typical Buck

I'm a redneck, white-trash, gun-out-the-window, low down, dirty poacher that kills anything unlucky enough to get in my crosshairs while glowing in my spotlight.

Who the hell admits that ona forum?
Old 07-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: texas8point

Let me start by saying I have a little of allof these in me.......and I love the term"redneck hunter" but not in the same way you used it. I love to run and party with my boys, 4 wheel and tear sh*t up, But I love to hunt and not afraid to shoot a smaller deer if it fits the situation,I/we do some management andlove nature. I do follow the laws, but Im also not afraid to do what I want. Im your best friend if you respect my family and my stuff..........
+1

Old 07-28-2008, 06:02 AM

Mostly respectful,I have tresspassed.Never poached,but have considered it when the opportunity presented itself.AlsoIrespect the animal.I only needed to use more than 1 bullet once.I like that 1 shot kill.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jrbsr

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

just wondering what type of hunters are in this forum there is the redneck hunters (dont realy care) respectful hunters, (dont abuse their authority and have respect yet share a passion to hunt and dont mind killing deer but have self control) and a hunter who doesnt care (spotlights, kills yearlings, has no sensitivety)
no offense to any hunters out there we all share the same passion deer hunting im not talking about hippys or heartless people just ur opinion of how you feel about deer hunting

redneck hunters (dont realy care)

Redneck does not = (dont realy care)

Redneck = people that work for a living.
The red neck comes from working outsidein the sun.

(dont realy care) = Bad hunters & Trashy people.

So Please don't put Redneck & (dont realy care) in the same sentence.

Thank You

jrbsr

I am the type of hunter that respects the law.
And fair chase, I leave the land better than I found it.
I agree man, don't assume all rednecks are disrespectful lawbreaking outlaws. That makes me madder than anything. I am an ethical and respectful redneck deer and turkey hunter who refuses to poach on someone elses property.It's wrong and it's a good way to get shot down here. Poachers and lawbreakers are TRASH, not rednecks, and likejrbsr said, pleasedon'tgroup hardworking rednecks with TRASH.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

ORIGINAL: jrbsr

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

just wondering what type of hunters are in this forum there is the redneck hunters (dont realy care) respectful hunters, (dont abuse their authority and have respect yet share a passion to hunt and dont mind killing deer but have self control) and a hunter who doesnt care (spotlights, kills yearlings, has no sensitivety)
no offense to any hunters out there we all share the same passion deer hunting im not talking about hippys or heartless people just ur opinion of how you feel about deer hunting

redneck hunters (dont realy care)

Redneck does not = (dont realy care)

Redneck = people that work for a living.
The red neck comes from working outsidein the sun.

(dont realy care) = Bad hunters & Trashy people.

So Please don't put Redneck & (dont realy care) in the same sentence.

Thank You

jrbsr

I am the type of hunter that respects the law.
And fair chase, I leave the land better than I found it.
I agree man, don't assume all rednecks are disrespectful lawbreaking outlaws. That makes me madder than anything. I am an ethical and respectful redneck deer and turkey hunter who refuses to poach on someone elses property.It's wrong and it's a good way to get shot down here. Poachers and lawbreakers are TRASH, not rednecks, and likejrbsr said, pleasedon'tgroup hardworking rednecks with TRASH.
I AGREE[8D]

Quick Reply: what type of hunter are you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.