Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Cabela's Buck Hunter Video Game

Old 07-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cabela's Buck Hunter Video Game

First off I want to start by saying I am not the video game playing type.Never have, Never will. I would much rather be outdoors doing something productive. The other day thoughI was over at my Brothers house and he had just got the Wii video game system. He wanted me to try a game called Cabela's Buck hunter. I was quite sceptical because I hate video games . I'll tell you what though, it was a blast! The hunting situations are quite realistic for being a video game and it is a lot of fun. You really have to use some of your real life hunting skills in this game, which makes it fun. It really is quite challenging for even a pretty good hunter like me. Im not saying go out and buy a Wii (I think they are pretty expensive anyway) but if your kids or friends have one, Take a look into the game. For someone living in the city. It is sure going to pass some time away between hunting trips.

I just want to emphasize in no way do I encourage people to sit on there ass and do nothing, which is what I feel video games make people do, but hey, sometimes you just got to sit back and kick your feet up once in a while!