Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana.......... >

Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Old 06-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by nodog
And you need to keep sited in on the fact that the DNR is a wing of the government making anyone working under them government employees, an entity know for being highly inefficient and grossly abusive of power.

The individual is not who your dealing with, they are governed by many higher ups, levels of government all seeking first and foremost to remain in power doing whatever they must to do it. Case in point we wouldn't even be talking about wolves if it wasn't for those higher ups the warden is defending. How smart is that to reintroduce the wolf the warden is now defending?

People need to learn how to pick those they climb into bed with. If the powers that be want to kick you out from under the sheets, no amount of sticking up for a warden will help in fact he'll be the one kicking, it's his lively hood, can't blame him, but I don't have to remain ignorant of his affiliations, and keep an appropriate distance.

Since government is highly inefficient and grossly abusive of power they will not clean up the wolf mess they started and will pay to have it cleaned up once the people scream about it, that's after the wolf rips apart what they love first. I'm counting on that for my retirement income and I don't think I'll be disappointed, Canada is already paying $250 a head for their stupid actions.
***Get out the tinfoil hat Bro, as you are way out there with your rant and need one bad, LOL! Wardens have nothing to do with introducing wolves and if you talk to most of them they are pretty much in agreement with hunters that wolves are way out of control and need to be reduced in most areas. PS: You also better figure out another method to pay for your retirement years, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-15-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Get out the tinfoil hat Bro, as you are way out there with your rant and need one bad, LOL! Wardens have nothing to do with introducing wolves and if you talk to most of them they are pretty much in agreement with hunters that wolves are way out of control and need to be reduced in most areas. PS: You also better figure out another method to pay for your retirement years, LOL!
Not hardly. Wardens have nothing to do with protecting protected animals? So, a wolf isn't a natural resource like any animal? And I supposed the DNR is a private industry to?
Old 06-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

"Not hardly. Wardens have nothing to do with protecting protected animals? So, a wolf isn't a natural resource like any animal? And I supposed the DNR is a private industry to?"

Looks like you're lacking a little reading comprehension there nodog! I said Wardens don't introduce wolves, not that they aren't mandated to protect them as part of their job. Your rant obviously shows your extreme dislike of the government and there is nothing I can say about that other than move to France or maybe Mexico if you don't like it here, LOL! I won't even comment on your last silly sentence!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

"Not hardly. Wardens have nothing to do with protecting protected animals? So, a wolf isn't a natural resource like any animal? And I supposed the DNR is a private industry to?"

Looks like you're lacking a little reading comprehension there nodog! I said Wardens don't introduce wolves, not that they aren't mandated to protect them as part of their job. Your rant obviously shows your extreme dislike of the government and there is nothing I can say about that other than move to France or maybe Mexico if you don't like it here, LOL! I won't even comment on your last silly sentence!
Looks like your the one with the reading problems, I didn't say wardens by themselves introduced the wolf, BUT THEY ARE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT THAT PROTECTS THEM AND THERE BY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE THEY WILL CAUSE AGAIN!

My "rant" as you call it is no such thing, GOVERNMENT IS A NECESSARY EVIL. It serves a very important purpose much like amputation. I am as against government as I am amputation. Government can do nothing unless people give it an opportunity to regulate, it doesn't mean the regulation is an answer to the problem, it just amputates the freedom to do it again. It is highly inefficient and grossly abusive of power and deliberately so inorder to ensure people get along, but when they don't government regulates freedom away. I suppose in your mind amputating freedom away from a free society is ever a good thing and an answer to a problem? It is not, but it is a necessary evil otherwise there would be mountains of dead children behind warehouses from all the slave labor conditions the wealthy at one time were free to force on the poor.

Are there laws against drunk driving? Why do you think that is and how did government get the opportunity to be so regulatory of driving in the first place unless it was when people didn't give a crap about the freedoms of another and drove like drunken fools down the road? Because of these actions by the people upon the people the government has taken away a great deal of liberty so much so they've determined driving isn't a right, it's a privilege. It was a right but because of the wide spread abuses of the people by the people you now have to be told how you can conduct yourself every second your on the road or even as much as sitting in the seat with just the keys in the ignition. When you drive you are 100% under the nanny state. You tell me is transportation efficiently run and is there no gross abuse of the people who use motorized transportation?

Government is a necessary evil, get that clear in your mind and maybe, just maybe you won't in your dealings with other give it an opportunity to flex it's highly inefficient and grossly abusive muscles. Don't be a rat and there will be no need for rat poison, but when there are rats, poison is a necessary evil.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Quite another rant and that's exactly what it is, LOL! Like I said before, if you're so against our way of life and government, move the heck to another country and see how you like your "freedom" there if you think you have it so terrible here!!! PS: The Wardens have absolutely NOTHING to do with introduction of any species anywhere. However, under their job description they are mandated to protect all wildlife from any illegal activity. Please take it somewhere else as I have no yearning to get into a pizzing contest with you over life in the good old USA, as no matter how things go it's still the best country in the world and don't you forget that!
Old 06-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Lets not let this get out of hand. Debate is a good thing, but lets make sure we keep everything civil.

Last edited by Arrowmaster; 06-29-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

I believe that since this thread is over a week old since the last posts that it's dead and buried!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

I believe that since this thread is over a week old since the last posts that it's dead and buried!
Yes your probably right Topgun
Old 08-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Spike

I was born and raised in Indiana and can tell you with absolute certainty they have been there for a LONG time. We have several thousand acres in Mitchell and Seymour Indiana. I have seen alive and dead wolves on regular basis growing up. I have one of their hides hangin in my office that my dad killed in the dark with his 12 gauge coon hunting. This is OLD news along with cougars.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

Where in indiana were they supposed to be killed and when ?

Quick Reply: Uh oh.... Wolves in Indiana..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.