Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Have you read this crap?

Old 04-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Have you read this crap?

http://www.nrdcactionfund.org/campaigns/wildlife/save-endangered-gray-wolves.html

Just to clear anything up Im for the hunting of wolves. they have done more harm than good to our elk, mule deer and buffalo heards.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Have you read this crap?

I am in agreement with you on this. I also looked at the "buffalo slaughter" link and actually used their system to send a message to the national parks director. I made some "tiny" edits in the message though. I wrote her that I thought that citizen hunters should be used for herd reduction and not government cullers. I also said that the same would hold true for the wolf problem. Citizen hunters should be used as much as possible.
Afterwards I wrote a personal message to the park director using my own account at home. I restated my position that citizen hunting should be allowed. I also asked if she got my earlier message in the edited form.

When I did this I did not check the boxes to remember my info but I suspect that my spam blocker should take care of messages from the "wildlife" people. I will probably be getting appeals from PETA now too. Ah, well, it is their postage

I will keep you posted as to spam and if I get a reply from Mary Bomar, the director of the NPS.

Bob
Old 04-14-2008, 04:29 AM

Wow, some people. I appreciate the read.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

An interesting read, while I don't doubt that most of the information is factual it just stinks of... what is that smell, I know what it is, it's the smell of Michael Moore. It's that smell of half truths and BS mixed together and just that right spinto get people all excited.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

sickens me