HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   poachers?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/234291-poachers.html)

Edcyclopedia 02-25-2008 01:34 PM

RE: pochers??

ORIGINAL: Edcyclopedia

Your good, man, and I didn't think you had much of a personality, by your comments.
Touch' (2shay)
Touche"

Edcyclopedia 02-25-2008 01:35 PM

Your good, man, and I didn't think you had much of a personality, by your comments.
Touch' (2shay)
Touche"
Touche'

bawanajim 02-25-2008 01:45 PM

Touch' (2shay)
Its all in the name of fun,I never take anythingwriten on here any different than something thats been writen in a phone both.I smile at them all.;)

I have to go now, Have a great week, Jim

Edcyclopedia 02-25-2008 01:47 PM

Chow, sir!
Shoot straight.

Edcyclopedia 02-26-2008 05:25 AM

RE: poachers??

Fixed my typo's.
Sorry, I'll take my time in the future.

bryant1 02-26-2008 06:38 AM

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Have you ever come across poachers or a poaching scene and what did you do?

My 2 experiences are...
#1 - It was about 20 years ago. We where trying to find a new duck swamp that the land owner gave us the location to.
Well we ended up missing the land owners swamp and hit the neighbors swamp a few hundred yards away.
Man - o - man, it was the best duck spot that I had ever seen, dozens upon dozens of ducks. It was soooo gooood that we ran out of shells, we decided to go back to camp to reload and go back that night. We hunted it again, but the whole swamp this time, not just the edge we originally walked in to and ran out of shells, only having to retreat. (We were young and not very good shots). We all figured why the ducks real quick after we made it towards an access road (neighbors) we had seen. CORN and lots of it. Called the game warden the next day, they put a sting together and busted him big time.
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't that make you a poacher. You had permission to hunt some property but crossed the line and knew it. Then you had the audacity to go back even though you didn't have permission. Then you are going to call the game warden about someone putting corn out when you were clearly breaking the law? That's funny. I don't know if was legal where you were POACHING, but maybe the corn was for deer. Guess what, If you would have got caught, you would have been ticketed for trespassing, duck hunting over bait, probably shooting too many ducks, and shooting before or after legal hours. If I am wrong about all this, then I apologize.
YOU WERE THE ONE POACHING. Then you turn around and knowlingly go back trepassing with a firearm to shoot a baited pond.Then turn this other other guy in after you shot over his corn.... Your some piece of work

Edcyclopedia 02-27-2008 06:46 AM

YOU WERE THE ONE POACHING. Then you turn around and knowlingly go back trepassing with a firearm to shoot a baited pond.Then turn this other other guy in after you shot over his corn.... Your some piece of work
[quote]ORIGINAL: bryant1

[quote]ORIGINAL: superstrutter

If you read through the whole post you will see I tried to fix any confusion by editing it.

I think your grabbing old info, before the fix.

I will state while I'm replying to you that I walked into what I thought was the land owners swamp, unknowingly.
We figured this out, when we walked thoughout the whole swamp and @ this point is when we found the corn and access road leading to the neighbors house.

bhensley 02-28-2008 05:31 AM

ORIGINAL: bryant1

One more time to help the original poster out. He thought he was at his hunting spot were he had permission, left came back a second timestill thinking it was the place he had permission to hunt. As soon as he realized it wasnot the place he had permission he promptly left and reported the illegal baiting he found.

thomasbolton 02-28-2008 11:14 AM

i know how you feel they just didnt poach they also stole my burlap

Edcyclopedia 02-28-2008 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: bhensley

ORIGINAL: bryant1

One more time to help the original poster out. He thought he was at his hunting spot were he had permission, left came back a second timestill thinking it was the place he had permission to hunt. As soon as he realized it wasnot the place he had permission he promptly left and reported the illegal baiting he found.
EXACTLY, what he said!