Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How old

Old 01-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How old

Old 01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Nature_Nut

hey schultzy i can see you not around deer very much.so before you go and tell me that things not possible. and call me a lier.i think you need to do your homework! whitetailsquest.com under buck listing
When you say A yearling deer can be 200" I'm going to say your full of it! A yearling deer is 1.5 years old! Did you not say that?
Old 01-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Spike

well as i said before your not around deer very much.and yes i said that 1.5 scores over 200in.a little fact for you i believe sudden impact went 281 as 1.5. and i said to go to whitequest.com under buck listing
Old 01-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

well as i said before your not around deer very much.and yes i said that 1.5 scores over 200in.a little fact for you i believe sudden impact went 281 as 1.5. and i said to go to whitequest.com under buck listing
I now remember you from being in the Bow Hunting Forum, you were the know it all person! I'm 33 years old little fellar and I've been around deer and all other sorts of wildlife all my life! Your going by deer that are pen raised, you cannot go off of that, get out in the woods and learn about wild deer, not pen raised deer!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Spike

well you said that it wasn't possible and it is. and i never said i know everything.you just took it that way and i as i said i believe in my 1st post. and i know alot about wild deer too.just to let you know you don;t have that many more years in the woods then i there old fellar
Old 01-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

well you said that it wasn't possible and it is. and i never said i know everything.you just took it that way and i as i said i believe in my 1st post. and i know alot about wild deer too.just to let you know you don;t have that many more years in the woods then i there old fellar
I'm not going to argue with you kid, its pointless! From now on when you post something explain yourself a little better so we can all understand where your coming from. Everyone knows a wild 1.5 year old deer is not going to grow 200" antlers, next time explain yourself better and say your talking about your pen raised deer so people don't critisize you. Sound good Nature Nut? People could really care less anyway what a pen raised deer grows for antlers.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Spike

just because you don;t care other migth and i care what they grow because that a pay check.