Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

So here I am....

Old 11-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Spike

Default RE: So here I am....

Aw... Congratulations on a new baby on the way. Next time I bet you'll think ahead on the timing issue . Too bad she's due so soon, the first time I went hunting I was out there 7 months pregnant lol, no wonder my son loves hunting! Wish ya the best of luck this deer season and many many memories and wonderful moments with your wife and new baby!
Old 11-08-2007, 08:40 AM

Default RE: So here I am....

Ive been taking her hunting, shes become somewhat obsessed like I am...shes just to uncomfortable to go now....I told her Id bring her a blind and a nice comfy yard chair, she actually thought about it....till the contractions started again....however I have permission to hunt sat and sunmorning(she should still be sleeping....because her mom is coming up this weekend...maybe monday too...good nice long 4 day weekend....wish me luck....

Like one guy said I think itd be awesome if Im standing in thedelievery room all cammoed up and smelling like Good ole Tinks 69.....still wearing my orange vest....

I found a little realtree infant outfit, thats what the baby will wear home, Ill post pics when it happens....lol

Thanks For All the Support!!!!!!!

God Bless!