Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

warning warning

Old 11-06-2007, 04:02 PM

Default warning warning

Wanted to let fellow sportsman to avoid purchasing from Sportsman's Outfitters. I did so on the 19th of Octber and still have not received my code blue standing estrous I have personally spoken to the owner and he gauranteed me I would have it on the 2nd. It is the 6th and still no shipment!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: warning warning

It could have been delayed during shipment. efore I condemned the company I would give it a couple of more days.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well come on. You ordered one thing from Sportsmans and had a delay.

Everybody run to the high ground.

I think you came to the wrong place (and seeing your 5 posts here I have to wonder how many other forums you are hitting to bash them also) to do whatever it is you think you need to do over one bottle of pee.

My brother and I have ordered countless things from SG and have never had a problem.

I'm intrested in others opinions here.

That stuff is supposed to be like the freshest commercially available stuff, right? Maybe the doe just wasn't doing her part to fill your bottle. Keep complaining and maybe "the cook will spit on your steak".

i.e. you'll get your bottle filled alright!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:20 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same think Uncle Matt. It goes from deer urine to dear urine.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Dominant Buck

SO doesn't make the code blue they buy it from a distributor. I imagine they have been promised the shipment hence the date confirmation. The issue is most likely between the manufacturer and the distributor not Sportsman’s Outfitter. Cut them some slack and your bottle of PP will surely arrive.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

While I agree they shouldn't have promised you the shipment arrival date and then not come thru with it, a company like that with hundreds or maybe eventhousands of daily orders is entitledto a snafu here and there...

Call 'em back and see WTF's up.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Typical Buck

Yea I had the same problem. Just not with SO. I went to the drive through at Chick Fila and they asked me to pull up so they could bring the food to me. The nerve they had. If you have a drive through the food should be there right when I pull up. No waiting around. I'm not going to them anymore either. It's the drive through lady's fault the cook had to make my food fresh. Just like it's SO's fault the distributor took too long or UPS got backed up. I'm with you man! Ohhh better watch out once you get your bottled piss it will probably be out of date.[:@] My question is did you check to see if your local wal-mart or hunting store had some? I bet you checked and they didn't carry it so you no longer go there right? Dude lmao this post is so pointless. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

He has a right to post his gripe but I dont think the problem is with the retailer but more Code Blue itself.... Maybe he should have just bought somethign in stock he could have walked away with. I am all for freedom of speech and airing opinions on public forums. A smart guy forms his own opinion from many, not from one... so whats the problem?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:46 PM

Cut him some slack, y'all. He's a fellow hunter.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Ohhh O.k. Look. Call Barnes Store in Carrollton, Ga. Ask for Scott. Tell him you need some code blue like right now. I was in there yeasterday and they had a whole shelf of the stuff. If you ask nice like he will probably be more than happy to Fed Ex it to ya.

Quick Reply: warning warning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.