Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The Bucks of Tecomate

Old 10-02-2007, 07:09 PM

Default RE: The Bucks of Tecomate

I wanna see some shotgunners. I'm not a bowhunter and we can't use rifles.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about a hunting show where you actually learn something.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:58 PM

I though that was hillarious too when Morris said that's why Illinois bucks don't get that big. I think he may be jealous of our 160 acre food plots of corn and soy beans.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM

I though that was hillarious too when Morris said that's why Illinois bucks don't get that big. I think he may be jealous of our 160 acre food plots of corn and soy beans.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've watched it. It's an info-mercialto sellfood plot mixes. " You can't possibly get this kind of deer hunting without our mix."
Old 10-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

The majority of the "Hunting" shows on tv are nothing more than info-mercials. I watch them as I enjoy seeing the deer when they are still alive.... I could care less if they kill them or not.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tatonka

It's not really a hunting show. It's a bunch of rich dudes sitting in a box shooting pet deer they've grown so they can sell their seeds..... It's not really all that different than the majority of deer hunting shows on the tube. Guys and/or gals climb up in a tree or sit in a box and wait for the deer they've grown to come out in the the bait field they've planted... I'm not sure what you call it, but it ain't hunting in my book.

Give me Jim Shockey and the two old codgers he has on every now and then. Now that's good stuff!!!
Exactly i find itunfair to the deerthat one hunter can pass a deer for 5 years then come back and shoot him the sixth year? how the hell does that work?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: The Bucks of Tomato

Any of these TV hunting programs that Iwatch or Dvds or Video Tapes, I'm not watching the hunters or their weapons. I'm watching Deer Behavior and how theyare reacting to huntersin the wild.

There are so many Deer behavioral patterns you can learn from just watching the Deer in all these shows.And that makes it Educational and notEntertaining to me!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is not hunting to me...
Oh well... to each their own.
Those guys couldn't kill a deer in my neck of the woods if they wanted to.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

cant beat the Drury Brothers or lee and tiffany those are my favorites. I also like archers choice. I dont like to watch hunting on a ranch its just not reall life hunting

Quick Reply: The Bucks of Tecomate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.