Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 01-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Loc-On Treestand Accessories?

What accessories are you looking for? You might try contacting Loggy Bayou. I heard they are the company who bought Loc On out. Supposedly they were going to continue to make 4 Loc On models but the last time I checked, their website had not been updated since 2001.
I just bought two Loc On brand stands off ebay a couple of weeks ago. Both stands were new and in the box and the price was very reasonable. It was an archery company some where up north and they auctioned several Loc On stands.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

You got my curiosity up so I called 1-800-353-1860, the number listed on Loggy Bayou's outdated 2001 website. According to the lady I spoke with at Loggy Bayou, they did buy out Loc On and are still making 3 of their stands...the Spirit and Limit fixed position stands and the Scorpion climbing stand. I asked her about any accessories/replacement parts and she told me they are suppose to be getting some but she did not know what they would be getting or when they would get them.

I would be willing to bet that somewhere out there, there is a warehouse full of Loc On parts and accessories. I live about an hour away from where these stands were made so they were very popular here and you still see a lot of them in the woods.
Old 01-08-2003, 06:53 PM

i have a locon fixed position stand, it inclued armrests and a footrest. i have 14 fixed position stands and its overall my favorite

"She said if I hit that fishin hole today, she's be packin all her things and she'd, be gone by noon....I'm gonna miss her, when I get home."
Old 01-14-2003, 01:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Thanks, I am actually looking to replace my seats from folding cloth to rigid.
What accessories are you looking for? You might try contacting Loggy Bayou. I heard they are the company who bought Loc On out. Supposedly they were going to continue to make 4 Loc On models but the last time I checked, their website had not been updated since 2001.
I just bought two Loc On brand stands off ebay a couple of weeks ago. Both stands were new and in the box and the price was very reasonable. It was an archery company some where up north and they auctioned several Loc On stands.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote><font face='Lucida Console'></font id='Lucida Console'>
Old 01-14-2003, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a friend who has replaced several Loc On seats with a rigid seat he made himself. He says it is very easy and cheap so I am contemplating the change myself. Which model Loc On do you have? Once he shows me how to do it I will let you know how its done. I know Loc On sold a replacement seat called the super seat that was rigid but it seems like they were quite expensive. If you ever find anyplace that has Loc On parts/accessories, let me know.