Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A deer lick that works!

Old 09-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Default A deer lick that works!

I have used and been suckered into buying lots of hunting attractants and supplements over the years. I dont get to hunt very often and have debated the ethics of even using anything, but have come to the conclusion I need all the help I can get because of the time I dont get in the field. I run a sporting goods store and see lots of new items but got introduced to one last year I really thought was a great idea. It wasa hard cooked deer lick that the maker claimed lasted lots longer than any of the gels, liquids, mineral blocks ect... I was skeptical but helped them because it really was a pretty impressive idea. I tried them myself and was dissapointed with the results until I put a game cam on the block screwed into the tree. I found the deer came back to it and licked it down daily. Has anyone had good results off the hard cooked deer lick called Fusion? I like it, reminded me of the peanut butter jar my dad used to do on the trees in Missouri. Lasts lots longer though. I like that its a small company too, trying to make it in the world of giants!
Old 09-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: A deer lick that works!

Whats it called, and where do you get it ?
Old 09-02-2007, 08:53 PM

I love Gander Mountain and know lots of them across the country carry it. If they dont I would ask them to get it! I think Cabelas has it on-line and Sportsmans Guide also carry it. Product is called Fusion deer lick. I have used lots of products with varied success but really liked the results and unique nature of this one....
Old 09-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

I used it last year.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:38 PM

Did you have any luck with the product? What did you think of it?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:39 PM

What did you think of the product Warny?
Old 09-14-2007, 09:00 PM

I have been using Buck Jam acorn flaver and they been hitting it hard it is cheap to 7.00 a gallon hope this helps
Old 09-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

u mean like this..after only a few days wait until december

Old 09-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

how many deer did u get on your cam using it?? did thy come during daylight hours for it
Old 09-15-2007, 01:36 AM

Yes they have been hitting it in the dalight hours and they have been hitting it everyday

Quick Reply: A deer lick that works!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.