Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Hunting = Dog Fighting

Old 08-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Spike

Default Deer Hunting = Dog Fighting

Definently not my opinion but apparently that is how Stephon Marbury feels. Check it out!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7144402?MSNHPHCP>1=10347
Old 08-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deer Hunting = Dog Fighting

Someone should let that brain trust know that deer hunting is legal................dog fighting not. Where do these idiots come up with these stupid a$$ remarks.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd blame the Quail Hunters and Duck Hunters too.....their a rough looking group if you ask me!

All those Idiot's are doing is trying to throw the blame towards someone else so they don't look so bad.....throw them in prison for about 10 years!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

We'll have to watch this and see how all this plays out - it seems like it's blooming out of control. A guy at work said that he was listening to ESPN radio the other day and several of the callers on the program were saying the same crap. I also read an article about the head of the AACP Atlanta Chapter saying the same thing... VERY stupid comments....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Old 08-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Every opportunity (made or made up!), someone will slam hunting.

There could have been a nuclear expolsion at a warehouse, and someone would blame the hunters!
Old 08-22-2007, 06:10 PM

lol i cant beleive people have the balls to say that. i heard that earlier and it made me sick. someo0ne in the atlanta NAACP said he feels dog fighting is as bad as hunting, lol. i cant even begin to cromprehend the coomparison. deer are killed quick and easy (for most parT), it is legal, we dont drown, electricute or torture deer, noone suffers, we dont harm a deer if he isnt up to our "standards" lol. its completely different. honestly, i have seen and heard dog fights before, and even though they are terrible, its not the actual dog fighting that upsets me so much - its how they are prepared for, and disposed of, for andafter the fight. the torture part really urks me. yea but basically, i cant see how these people can make these comments. it boggles my mind. idiots
Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 PM

Is Marbury a vegan? If not, someone should send him a video of a working beef slaughterhouse. See if he wants fries with that after watching. Hunting is way more humane and certainly a more dignified death for the animal.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

What can you say except - Marbury must not be a very bright individual.

I haven't weighed in much on Vick - but honestly - I see Vick as a product of what the NFL and unfortunaltely the NBA is becoming - a bunch of overpaid thugs - that maybe don't know right from wrong - and sadly think that they are above the law because of their monetary status.

Very sad. What can be done to fix it?

FH

Old 08-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with ya farm hunter, not to defend vick or anyone else but most of these guys come from nothing and all the sudden are making millions, it is hard for them not to jump in feet first with everything out there, everything takes these guys by storm and not that this is a big deal but even if these guys screw up something small in their lives everybody knows it and judges them and i think it is a lot for a human being to take, with that being said Vick is definately in the wrong and this comment made by Marbury is a joke, nothing but an ignorant man that doesnt hunt, dont let it bother you
Old 08-23-2007, 06:26 AM
BKE
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Steelcity

I agree with ya farm hunter, not to defend vick or anyone else but most of these guys come from nothing and all the sudden are making millions, it is hard for them not to jump in feet first with everything out there, everything takes these guys by storm and not that this is a big deal but even if these guys screw up something small in their lives everybody knows it and judges them and i think it is a lot for a human being to take, with that being said Vick is definately in the wrong and this comment made by Marbury is a joke, nothing but an ignorant man that doesnt hunt, dont let it bother you
I think I am misunderstanding you, the dog fighting/tortureing/killing isn't a big deal ???

Someone needs to ask these guys this "if dog fighting is the equivelant to hunting then how did the dogs taste" ? I eat what I kill, I don't kill to get my rocks off!

Quick Reply: Deer Hunting = Dog Fighting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.