Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Would you Buy This?

Old 08-22-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Would you Buy This?

So I amlooking for a sausage stuffer and meat grinder, but dont want to speand a whole lot, does this look risky?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stainless-Steel-Food-Meat-Grinder-w-Sausage-Stuffer_W0QQitemZ110160092168QQihZ001QQcategoryZ66 751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphoto hosting
Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Would you Buy This?

if it works good i would buy it in a heart beat. have you looked how much those things are in bass pro and stores like that. just stat on the particular brand and moel to see how well they work first though. jmo
Jeff S,.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Spike

It is ok, if you only make small quanities of sausage. The Kitchen Aid that I use is 300 Watts, and it takes too long to my liking to stuff the casings. I would bet that that one on the auction wouldn't be much different at 250W.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:30 PM

Well I'm just getting into doing my own grinding and sausage making, it's always just been taken into the butcher before.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM

with out a dought
Old 08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

I probably wouldn't buy it. A couple of years ago I bought a Cummins (brand name?) grinder to sharpen lawn mower blades, etc. 3/4 horse motor, but you could stall the dang thing with a paper clip. I learned my lesson, if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Unless you know somebody that has the exact same model, I would be leary.