Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What's the oldest buck you have killed or seen? >

What's the oldest buck you have killed or seen?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What's the oldest buck you have killed or seen?

Old 06-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's the oldest buck you have killed or seen?

ORIGINAL: Xx08NYHunter22xX

What's the oldest buck you have killed or seen? I am j/w what u guys have seen or shot the main reason i am starting this topic is to see if it is normal to be chasing a big 10-12 point for the last 8 years i haved for 2 years and have seen him and only had my shot gun,(he was about 200 yards away and i could not call him in) My dad has been hunting it for 8 years i guess his buddie shot it in the briskit and thats it everyne i have talked to that hunts in our area has said he has been to far or has been bedded down somewheres in a bunch of cover but things are gunna change this year i have a buck roar so i hope to score on this big buck this buck is proll 210LBS easily so if u guys have any tips or would like to share your storys then post them up thanks guys.

[/align]
"i have the buck roar" HAHAHA that wont change to much buddy..... dont depend on that call to get the ol deer to come to ya....... my uncle shot a deer 2 years ago that had no teeth??? 8pt..... face was real gray...love to know how old that deer was.... around here they get 3 1/2 an there doin something amazing...
Old 06-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is probably the oldest buck I've ever seen myself. This was Mid-August, and he was a pig. I got about 2 minutes of footage of this buck, and the other buck behind him. He's a PIG - easily 300+ lbs. as seen here! I can only imagine what he would look like in mid November! May have found his sheds, but never saw the buck during the season.

The footage and story is on our video "Beyond the kill" if you wanted to see him for yourself!

Old 06-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's another pic of him....

Old 06-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Here's another pic of him....

Todd, I remember that buck from your video. He is a brute. If i remember correctly didnt you lose access to that land before season?
Old 06-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes I did. I still have a couple adjacent farms though, and this past spring we may have found his match set from the year before. Heavy antlers, but they were pretty chewed up. They'll be in next years video - and hopefully will be laying next to his body when we are taking pictures of The Godfather! he he he.......
Old 06-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

9 1/2 years old

Old 06-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

This one was estimated to be 5.5 to 6.5 years old. The sheds were found in the 03 shed season. The deer has never been seen again and no hunter has claimed to have shot it.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

the oldest i have shott was this one, we aged him at around 4 1/2