Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ESPN's Around the Horn

Old 06-02-2007, 08:42 AM

Default RE: ESPN's Around the Horn

I sent one to ESPN, Around the Horn, and to Adande at the Times. The one to ATH got returned as undeliverable. I am waiting with eager anticipation for a retraction and apology---NOT! One bit of advice--be considerate and word your response well so as not to further fuel their prejudiced concept of hunters in general.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Spike

Caught the beginning of Friday's ATH. Apparently,it was Adande's last day at the L.A. Times. He later thanked everyone for their kind letters and emails.[:-]Not sure as to why he was leaving the Times or even where he is going.Good riddance!

Old 06-03-2007, 11:04 AM

Heres mine....

Your comments concerning deer hunting were pretty crude. You bascially degraded those of us who hunt to put food on the table and classified us with people who kill animals for entertainment. Keep in mind that deer hunting is legal and dog fighting is not. I understand that you are from L.A. and probably do not undertand the reality of having to rely on hunting to survive. The hunting community is pretty fired up. I would throw out an apology to the audience and ESPN as they have been showing hunting episodes for years. Like i said, a brief public apology would make a lot of hunters blood pressure go down. Thanks,
Rob G.