Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
You people aren't THAT honest. >

You people aren't THAT honest.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You people aren't THAT honest.

Old 01-04-2002, 04:33 PM

Default RE: You people aren't THAT honest.

Texas Hunter, please clarify yourself. I read your post to say that new people aren't welcome to post on this message board. It just looks to me like janc is seeing some B.S. and is calling it as they see it, and doing a good job of it if I might add.

To everyone: It sure seems that lately on this and other boards on this site that certain people enjoy to put others down and value what someone says based on how many posts they have made. Please tell me if I'm wrong here but there's something seriously wrong that we should all be looking at. I realize that there was some jerks on here just trying to antagonize everyone here and I think it worked beyond all of thier imaginations as we sit here and attack eachother and call eachother names. C'mon people! Choose your battles wisely.
Old 01-04-2002, 05:11 PM

I hate poachers who take deer illegally that my grandson, nephew, or myself could have taken and enjoyed. I am someone that they look up to and I will do the best I can to instill in them the importance of game laws and what is right and wrong to do when it comes to hunting. I will encourage them when I am not with them and demand when I am that all game laws be obeyed. I would and will turn in to the Game Commission anyone breaking one of these laws.
Old 01-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

Deerslayer,

Well said, and you're right on the money! ! This isn't the first time I've seen the despicable claim made that if you're new your opinion doesn't count. Or the hostile suggestion that the person should leave. BS, if those are your best arguements to put forward then perhaps it's those putting forward such valuless statments like that, that should in fact GO! Just showing that you have no valid point left to put forward, when you respond in that manner. It must be that Janc touched a nerve that is raw to the wind to get you guys flaming that hard.
Old 01-04-2002, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

silentassassin, perhaps you should consider changing your name to characterassassin. Just kidding.

You could at least try to dispute my opinion, rather than just attack me personally. I have said nothing about any one person, including you.

The law is usually in black and white. Ethics are usually, as I and many others have pointed out, somewhat different.

Perhaps we can all say: "To each his own....differents strokes for different folks"........until it comes to matters of law. Now silentassassin, ask yourself this question...."Is that opinion, or is that fact?"

By the hostility in your response to my post, I cannot help but presume that your answer would be: <center>&quot;That is only opinion.&quot;</center>
================================================== ===================

The rest of this is to no one in particular..

And for what it's worth, I would like to add that if you are a &quot;fawn,&quot; and this is your first post........I respect your opinion as much as the first guy that ever posted on this or any other board.

Old 01-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

My &quot;character assassination&quot; of you has little to do with this post. It has more to do with some of your past post in which you told so many members of the board what scumbags they were because they have different points of view than you. I wouldn't ask my an adjoining property owner to track a deer on his property because it is not expected. It may be difficult for some to understand but where I hunt it's a &quot;southern hospitatilty thing&quot;. It is absolutely absurd to think someone would not let you retrieve a deer on their prooperty. The simple fact of the matter is that if someone wont let you track a deer on them then they are a first class prick and it is they who are disrespecting the animal and they should be forced to allow you to retrieve it.
Old 01-04-2002, 07:45 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-04-2002, 10:16 PM

Maybe it would have been better titled &quot;Some People Aren't That Honest&quot;. Your inferring thateveryon says they would turn someon in, but none do.
There are always those who say a lot of things they never follow through with. The importatn thing is that there are a lot of us who do turn violators in, some ona regular basis.
I have reported and testified in court on many game violations, DUIs, reckless driving, and thefts.
I guess waht puzzles me the most is thepparent angry outburst on this.
Are you paranoid that there really are a lot of people out there that turn violators in?

Dream to Hunt...Hunt to Dream
Old 01-04-2002, 10:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

She definitely has problems.On another thread she wants to arrest a fellow who killed a vicious dog that was attacking him.She thought the fellow should have arrested the dog for tresspassing instead.
Old 01-05-2002, 08:02 AM

I belitled my self early in this post by responding to it.
Now i'm doing it again but!!
I think this post is out of control and that we should put a stop to it.
Just my .02

Hunting is nature.
It is our nature to hunt.
I'm not a hunting fanatic just a hunting addict.
Old 01-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Silentassassin, I will be the first to admit to you that VC and I don't agree on <u>many</u> things. Go over to the Politics board for awhile and you will see what I mean. However, I will stand by him on his comments here. He has stated a fact that the law and ethics aren't always the same thing. He also brought up some interesting scenerios that deal with the topic at hand. He called no one by name or even reffered to anyone.

You on the other hand come into the debate doing nothing but spewing your hate and calling names? You refer to Vc calling people &quot;scumbags&quot; because they don't agree with him?? P-a-lease! I challenge you to find those posts and copy them here. I have debated Vc many times on many issues, and while I don't agree with him on issues and he trys to be difficult to debate; I have never heard him call anyone a scumbag or anything even close to that.
All that is beside the point anyway; if you have a problem with Vc from past posts, you need to work it out privately or ignore him, but blasting him on this thread because of something he said 200 posts ago is very childish.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.