Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA needs your support

Old 02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: NRA needs your support

You going to post this in every forum when you know the only place it belongs is politics?
I didn't see the Moderator title attached to your name over there on the left. I think they can handle their job without your help. If they want to move it they will.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

Well I have readmost allof the posts about the NRA on this site and I must say that I to am surprised about some of the responses. These newly passed lawsmay not affect you or your state now but you all know that it is only a matter of time before it will. Just look what has happened in the last 25 to 30 years. The anti's are making it more and more difficult for us hunters and gun enthusiest's to enjoy our sport. We had better wake up before it's to late because once it's done, in all probability it won't be reversed.
One thing for sure at least the NRA is voluntary, we do have a choice here.How many times have you voted or even had the oppertunity to vote on gun laws???
I have to whole heartedly agree, you are with us or against us, period.
Mac
Old 02-20-2007, 07:07 PM

I didn't see the Moderator title attached to your name over there on the left. I think they can handle their job without your help. If they want to move it they will.
I just think its dumb he is starting the same thread on this site on different forums that we all go to! I wouldn't want to step on the big bad mods toes!
Old 02-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not everyone reads every forum. Whether you think so or not, this is an important message that needs to be seen by all. If you don't like what a thread is about, you always have the option of not opening it.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:18 PM

I have not been here very long.
But I agree with North Texas. As I run into this message over and over, the importance sinks in deeper and deeper. Makes me think.
Also, why would someone open a thread to reply that they don't want to read the thread??
Old 02-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Well then for all of you this exact debate with the exact starting post is going on in the politics section... oh and its about 20 pages long if you want to get some good reading in... I just see it as a guy trying to drum up support for the NRA (kind of like people coming on here spamming us with online hunting supply sites and the like in non classified sections) Feel free to ignore this...
Old 02-21-2007, 09:26 PM

thats straight up junked up lol
Old 02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

I believethe courts ruledbill A3511unconstitutional? So it failed. Great!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

Thanks for posting and thank you fellow NRA members.
HCH
Lifetime NRA member
Old 02-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Indianahunter83,
I wanted to post this in 2 places so I did. I don't see where it should bother you.
I posted it in the bow hunting forum because as the question reads.... I wondered if many bowhunters were members. And I posted here, because i wanted to encourage interest in the NRA and show some guys who may not go to the Bowhunter forum what is goin on.
Did I take up valuable space that was reserved for you? What is the big deal?
DW

Quick Reply: NRA needs your support

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.