Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What makes a good hunting DVD/ t.v.??? >

What makes a good hunting DVD/ t.v.???

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What makes a good hunting DVD/ t.v.???

Old 02-08-2007, 10:59 AM

Default What makes a good hunting DVD/ t.v.???

Just want to see what kind of stuff everyone likes or does not like?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: What makes a good hunting DVD/ t.v.???

The best show I remember watching, and I cant remember its name, showed the "average hunters" life. It wasnt on some ranch in Texas, it was a hunt in central Pennsylvania on public land in a home made ground blind. The hunter shot a three point half rack buck with a compound bow. The reason I liked it was that it hit close to home. I hunt deer in central PA, and the guy did it all himself, and came out with a trophy in his eyes.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

My favorite thing about a hunting DVD is when its promoters continue to invade online hunting forums, then pretend to be asking for information, only in a guised effort to peddle their videotapes.

Dude, you had 2 of the same threads locked yesterday, and now you're back at it again. If nothing else, you're persistent. Trying it again, this time without the link, eh?

Seriously, you would make an awesome Avon salesman. Maybe Pampered Chef.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:32 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Truth- justis- and the american way
Old 02-08-2007, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

My favorite thing about a hunting DVD is when its promoters continue to invade online hunting forums, then pretend to be asking for information, only in a guised effort to peddle their videotapes.

Dude, you had 2 of the same threads locked yesterday, and now you're back at it again. If nothing else, you're persistent. Trying it again, this time without the link, eh?

Seriously, you would make an awesome Avon salesman. Maybe Pampered Chef.
quiksilver: Peddling what tapes? "Dude" I have asked people's opinions; yours are worth the value of avon to me. Others voice their opinions on what is on hunting DVD/t.v. now, not what kind of avon they want. See outside the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Drury. I like how they show the everyday life. The shots from the camp, and how they enjoy the time between the hunts. Of course I love the hunts. But a video that jumps from hunts to hunts, and the hunts only last a minute or so then they jump to the next. Thye get old real fast. Just what I think.