Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Global Warming

Old 02-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Global Warming

There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

End of discussion.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:53 AM
BDC
Fork Horn

I bet you believe Al Gore invented the internet also. That's what ol Al said anyway lol.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

I guess that you have never travelled to Germany or Italy. I don't think that either country has ever heard of a catalytic converter. The kyoto is a joke because it exempts all of the other contributors to the problems they want solved, ie, China and India, and focuses on the US to take the lead and pay the bill. It is a whole other can of worms why Japanese car makers are overtaking the US manufacturers. It has little to do with not being able to sell cars overseas because of emissions. Listen, I think I can hear Al Gore and Nancy Pelosis private jet taking off.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:03 AM

Issues related to caring for our planet and environment is no single person or groups responsibility or problem, but one we all have and are responsible for.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Virginia Mike

Listen, I think I can hear Al Gore and Nancy Pelosis private jet taking off.
Haha... Apparently Nancy thinks that "for security reasons", she needs a jet big enough for over 200 passengers.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome back Lion, we finally agree on something. I just get tired of paying the entire bill for the worlds problems. Let China and India sign and help pay for Kyoto and I'm all for it.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:54 AM

Michigan was an inland sea at one time. This planet has always went thru changes. Continetal shifts exct. Man had nothing to do with any of that. I don't think we do now either. Nature is Nature.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 AM

And the south pole is making up for all the ice that is melting and drowning polar bears in the north pole. Does all Gore talk about cooling trends in his movie?
Old 02-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok I have read every post on this thread...yeah I dont have much of a life this week..lol...while I dont know enough one way or the other to comment on whether it is or isnt happening I just wanna know one thing? This Kyoto thing....are we supposed to live in grass huts and ride bicycles while the rest of the world trucks on with business as usual? If the rest of the world had 1/4 the enviro standards we do....this would be a non-issue...the US is NOT the problem..nor should we be made to shoulder the brunt of the problem or bankroll it...

I would just aout wager China emits more pollutants than the rest of the world combined...whos climbing their asses tryin to make them feel ashamed of their success?? The US is singled out as the villian in everything...f em all...
Old 02-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

This really is a political thread. I'm not sure why it's here.

Quick Reply: Global Warming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.