Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Funny Story in Kentucky

Old 01-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Funny Story in Kentucky

As some of you know I just moved to Kentucky from Alabama .... the other morning I was sitting in a small cafewith a few guys who work for me ...while we sat and talked and drank coffee a young man came in and walked over to our table ..one of the guys knew him ..he was real excited and started telling us about a big 10 pt buck that his dad had shot ...as he told the story he told us he and his dad had seen several bucks out in a field andmentioned that after his dad shot the other bucks just kind of stood there and looked back towards where that were standing ...but never ran off ....well I asked him well why the heck didnt YOU shootone of them ..he looked at me and said " Heck I couldent ...I was the one holding the spot light"

dd
Old 01-18-2007, 04:55 PM

Default RE: Funny Story in Kentucky

Huh up here in Canada if your a Native you can do that now legally. I cant believe the crap that our govt is letting some of these natives get away with. Dont get me wrong i have some Native friends and they cant even believe that the gov't is allowing them to do this, its got to the point of endangering other peoples lives.

As for that guy DD, wow what an idiot is he even aware he poached?What a fool.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

HAHAHA. That's great!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jeez Louise, that's pathetic but true I'm sure. Those Kentucky boys do their own thing. Poaching sucks tho.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:43 PM

Kentucky, alabama, whats the difference?
Old 01-19-2007, 02:45 PM

That is a funny story but being that i've lived/hunted in Kentucky all my lifeit really gets to me that people always do that. I wouldn't even be proud of something like that...... Each is his own though [:@]
Old 01-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nkyhunter

That is a funny story but being that i've lived/hunted in Kentucky all my lifeit really gets to me that people always do that. I wouldn't even be proud of something like that...... Each is his own though [:@]
NKY, are you close to Winchester, Owensville, Salt Lick or Florence?
Old 01-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nkyhunter

GUY's COME ON ...it was JUST a joke ....LOL ...didnt really happen ..it was a "ha ha" ............

dd

Old 01-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

DD it just sounded too real.......
Old 01-19-2007, 06:04 PM

sounds way too real.... watch it be a DNR setup and they nabbed him when he went back to retreive it!

Quick Reply: Funny Story in Kentucky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.