Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Old 12-01-2002, 01:59 PM

Default ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Is anyone have trouble accessing HuntingNet? The past week I can't seem to access this site without continuously refreshing. I have e-mailed the web master 3 times and they first said it was my browser. I have IE 6.O so thats not the problem. They have yet to respond with any other solution. It may be just a coincidence but all this started right after I started seeing that pop-up when I frist access the site. I've been coming here for maybe 3 years without a hitch.

I'm posting this message on as many forums as possible to see how many are having this problem. After 7 years I find a good hunting site with more tech information then I can possably use and now I can't even access it. Unbelievable. What is it? Bigger server? Too many pop-ups? Too much advertizing? You mean the wizzards that run this site didn't see this happening months ago? If I sound frustrated your right. What good is all the info if you can't access it or you spend all your time refreshing in order to move around the site. Hello? I'm OK now. Breathhhhh. Maybe some will read this and fix the problem. JERRY

Old 12-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Jerry, I don't have any problem accessing this site nor do I have the pop-up problem here that some are having and why I don't know. I do have a pop-up problem on some other sites but not here.

THE NRA, WHERE WOULD YOU AS A GUN-OWNER BE WITHOUT THEM.
GUN-OWNERS, UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.
Old 12-01-2002, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jerry I've had problems to every since these pop up ads appeared. I click on hunting.net, the pop up ads appears. Then I'm back to my opening page with all the icons. I have to click on the ad. Once it opens,I click on the hunting.net banner. Then it might open or might not.This is the only site I'm having this problem with.I emailed the webmaster tonight. I'll see what they have to say. Ruger Redhawk

Support the NRA...Protecting our Gun Rights and Freedoms is everybody's responsibility. Ruger Redhawk A proud NRA Life Member since 1977.
Old 12-01-2002, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

DITTO THE PROBLEMS SINCE THE ANNOYING POPUPS APPEARED TO NO AVAIL THEY WONT EVEN RESPOND TO MY EMAILS QUESS ITS TIME TO SWITCH TO DAVE AND THE SECRETS OF THE HUNT

bob dunning
Old 12-04-2002, 09:38 AM

Don't forget about how SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW it is around here also...

I even CALLED them to complain about the slowness and was promised a callback. I never got a callback or even an email response.

It looks to me that the WWW admin either doesn't know his job or doesn't want to do it... but this site needs some kind of upgrade.

In the meantime - I've found some other sites that are more user friendly.

Clark

Houston, TX
Old 12-04-2002, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

No problems on my end either.

My Web Page
www.geocities.com/hfpmad

Old 12-04-2002, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never received a reply from the webmaster.I'll just have to live with it until they realize there are problems.
Ruger Redhawk

Support the NRA...Protecting our Gun Rights and Freedoms is everybody's responsibility. Ruger Redhawk A proud NRA Life Member since 1977.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

SCORE ONE FOR THE COMMON FOLK A FEW EMAILS AND COMPLAINTS AND THEY REMOVE THE POPUPS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bob dunning
Old 12-05-2002, 05:26 AM

Not only have I had, and still have problems getting on the Huntingnet
I was told I have a message in my in box concerning a classified add I have on this Huntingnet classified, Well It was a SCAM about opening an account for a widowed north African women who wants to deposit 14.5 million in my account. Im sure you herd about this scam. The African women states she recived from Hunting net that I am an outstanding and trustfull person ect ect. Have any of you recived this same scam offer? This really pissed me off, oh well just thought I would let you know.