Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
ACCESSING HNUTING NET >

ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Old 12-01-2002, 02:11 PM

Default ACCESSING HNUTING NET

Is anyone have trouble accessing HuntingNet? The past week I can't seem to access this site without continuously refreshing. I have e-mailed the web master 3 times and they first said it was my browser. I have IE 6.O so thats not the problem. They have yet to respond with any other solution. It may be just a coincidence but all this started right after I started seeing that pop-up when I frist access the site. I've been coming here for maybe 3 years without a hitch.

I'm posting this message on as many forums as possible to see how many are having this problem. After 7 years I find a good hunting site with more tech information then I can possably use and now I can't even access it. Unbelievable. What is it? Bigger server? Too many pop-ups? Too much advertizing? You mean the wizzards that run this site didn't see this happening months ago? If I sound frustrated your right. What good is all the info if you can't access it or you spend all your time refreshing in order to move around the site. Hello? I'm OK now. Breathhhhh. Maybe some will read this and fix the problem. JERRY

Old 12-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ACCESSING HNUTING NET

YES I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM FOR OVER A WEEK. EITHER I REFRESH AS YOU DO, OR JUST TRY OVER AGAIN, AND ITS ALSO SUPER SLOW.
Old 12-01-2002, 04:55 PM

i'm having the same problem. Also, this has to be the "SLOWEST" site i go to. i really hate it but where else is there to go?

as for the pop-ups.... download a pop-up blocker as AdsGone or something. i don't get anymore pop-ups.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:12 PM

I love this message board but sometimes I can't even log onto the site, and when I do it takes forever. FRUSTRATING...........
Old 12-03-2002, 07:15 PM

I feel for you. I been complaining for so time now. Hey, It is a free site tring to make money from people clicking on the ads. If everyone clicks on 1 ad each time they come on the site for 1 minute then Hunting.net gets $$$ from the company and maybe they can buy better servers.

Vic

EMS Motto: Your misery is our Pleasure