Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

road kill

Old 01-19-2007, 06:10 AM

Default RE: road kill

I would say it was BS!!!.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

we'll all see the pics after they are done being photo shopped.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:43 AM

who wants to see a 600 pt rack?..... just gimme a few hours to build something in Photoshop.... i'm selling photos with you holding it up for 50$ a pop. :-)
Old 01-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

My friend's Mom's friend hit a deer the other night with her Buick. Well actually the deer was so big that it hit the Buick!

So I got the call to see if I wanted the deer or meat. When I got out there, the Buick was impaled on the deers rack. The tines went atleast halfway across the seats I tell ya. You could see sideways skid marks from the tires the deer hit it so hard. It must have broken it's neck on impact cause it was dead. The Buick was a total.

Anyway we got a tow truck out there to seperate the deer from the Buick. The tow driver had to bring in a bigger semi-truck tow because the first truck wasn't big/powerful enough. The second one was a Peterbilt I think.

Fortunately, we were careful enough that we didn't break any of thetines seperating the two. There must have been 8 or 10 guys out there and when we started counting points we didn't have enough fingers on all of our hands to add up all the points. Heck, old Marv even took his shoes off cause he couns better with his toes than his fingers. (Marv's toes ARE NOTa pretty sight - he ought to get some nail clippers or bolt cutters or something).

I tried to green score it but I only had a 25 foot tape measure in the truck and it ran out on just the main beams.

Then some hobos emerged from the woods. They were pretty filthy and looked pretty hungry so we gave it to them for the meat because it wouldn't fit in any of our truck beds. The tow drivers said they get calls like this all the time in that area. They said the deer are quite aggressive.

Without pictures..........................it's all just another story.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:41 PM

i'm sorry folks but i an't going to post any picture of the road kill buck. the story is for real as you will see for long just as the hanson buck the reason i am not posting the picture is that i do not have the right to post it. i wish i could cause it is the biggest dang set of antlers i have ever seen anywhere.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: little-d

i'm sorry folks but i an't going to post any picture of the road kill buck. the story is for real as you will see for long just as the hanson buck the reason i am not posting the picture is that i do not have the right to post it. i wish i could cause it is the biggest dang set of antlers i have ever seen anywhere.
Uh-huh, sounds likely. You wouldn't happen to be the exiled king from Ethiopia who e-mailed me last week asking for $1000 to help him get back his fortune which he would split with me, would you? Sounds like a similar story.

BTW, I hit a 137pt buck this morning with 7 legs in the parking lot of my apartment building. I'll post pictures as soon as I get permission to, it's huge! Biggest buck ever! Weighs 4,000lbs at least!
Old 01-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

i find this hard to believe

Old 01-20-2007, 03:54 PM

Thats nothing man, i shot a 44 pt buck that weighed 900 pounds out of season, beat that.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:03 PM

lol pic or bs lol
Old 01-20-2007, 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Thats nothing man, i shot a 44 pt buck that weighed 900 pounds out of season, beat that.
What did he weigh in season

My cousin's buddy's girlfriend's dad's boss' uncle's grand-nephew's babysitter's husband's niece's friend knows a guy who shot a 1,203lb buck with antlers bigger than a small car... in fact I have a pic of a small car stuck on the antlers that I'm gonna post on here anyday now

Quick Reply: road kill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.