Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Landowner permission

Old 01-08-2007, 09:44 AM

Default RE: Landowner permission

When you ask offer some meat to them in exchange for letting you hunt their land, like a quarter.
You'll never know till you get out and start asking around.
some people wont let you hunt their land cause of your age...and some just cause there don't want people hutning their land, but heck its worth a try.

When i was 13 i got permission to hunt a 40 acre track down the road.

so there is always hope.

good luck!

Old 01-08-2007, 12:29 PM

Get dressed up in your "sunday bests," bring along an apple pie, get the woman of the house and shower her with compliments about her looks, and then change the oil of her car for extra measures, and you should be good to go!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Spike

Impossible.. i bet i asked 50 people for permission this past spring and only had 3 give me permission but they were the 3 choicest places i asked...if you trying to get into a specific area ask as many people in that area as you can.. tell them your intentions" bow only, if not to populated may i use a gun or muzzleloader, im looking mainly for meat for the freezer but if you dont mind i would like to take a buck if given the chance," and be as nice as possible.