Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre >

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Old 01-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

20,000 acres is alot of property.If theres a fence there,its used to keep lowlife tresspassers out.The deer may not see the entire 20000 acres.Thats a big investment,the land and the wire.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:06 PM

I agree with zrexpilot
Old 01-05-2007, 05:04 PM

Yea, I recognized him right away. He's a good ball player. Didn't know he hunted as well! That's great
Old 01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

those are like the best of the best deer and all in one morning
Old 01-06-2007, 07:44 AM

I really don't care where they shot em I think it's cool that someone who's famous actually hunts. So many famous people are anti gun, anti hunting, anti Uninted States it's nice to see a guy that's on our side. Honestly if I had the money I might take my wife and kids to a ranch to shoot a nice buck. It would have to be a huge ranch, a thousand or so acres so it's not like shooting fish in a barrel but still small enough so they get a buck. There's nothing like seeing your kids get a deer. If you make it easy and fun a couple times you get them hooked for life.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 AM

I think it is sad. I'll betcha that those deer were shot in a peice of land the size of a backyard! Like stabbing fish in a bowl. Very sad.
A dead deer is a dead deer in the wild or in a fence. One thing for sure those bucks had a longer life than most bucks in the wild. So it's not as sad as you think.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:27 AM

those are some great bucks
Old 01-07-2007, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: mlo3135127

I think it is sad. I'll betcha that those deer were shot in a peice of land the size of a backyard! Like stabbing fish in a bowl. Very sad.
A dead deer is a dead deer in the wild or in a fence. One thing for sure those bucks had a longer life than most bucks in the wild. So it's not as sad as you think.
I agree.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:03 AM

What I can't figure out is why Craig doesn't have the largest buck? I am sure he probably took care of the bill. If I were paying for everyones hunt, I would pick out the biggest buck, rubb him behind the ears a little and then kill him when he didn't see it coming.

It looks like the one 2nd from the left and the one 2nd from the right came out of the same pen. I will be offering Labrador Retriever hunts starting Fall '07. It should be almost as sporting as this hunt was.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Reefdonkey

What I can't figure out is why Craig doesn't have the largest buck? I am sure he probably took care of the bill. If I were paying for everyones hunt, I would pick out the biggest buck, rubb him behind the ears a little and then kill him when he didn't see it coming.

It looks like the one 2nd from the left and the one 2nd from the right came out of the same pen. I will be offering Labrador Retriever hunts starting Fall '07. It should be almost as sporting as this hunt was.
Are we allowed to use bait???

Quick Reply: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.