Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bad News Today

Old 12-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bad News Today

If you have proof, I am behind you 100%.
But, (and I am NOT refering to you) I wonder how many legal hunters have been harrassed because they shot a great deer??! It seems that in today's world, everyone that "succeeds, is a cheater!"
Old 12-03-2006, 07:07 PM

My point exactly. If its legal to bait in my area and you are practicing QDM and I put out a nice big salt block on my property next to yours and shoot one of those nice bucks that you have seen on your landat my salt blockthen I am a cheater, poacher, etc. But in all reality I have broken no laws so that makes me a little wiser.

I was not trying to offend retrierman. I was saying that we on this thread did not know enough to come to the same conclusion that he did. 5 of the 6 people that responded to this thread did so in the same fashion. I just like to know all of the facts before I pass judgement on others.

It is the same if someone harvest a really big buck, or photos on the web are fake or photoshopped. Or if the hunter continously shoots 150 bucks or larger his is hunting behind fences.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

I have shared all that I am sharing with the forum. I just received a call, and this matter is being "handled" as I type this post. The matter is closed.
JagMag and Serioushunter
Maybe you failed to see my last post. THIS MATTER IS CLOSED AND I AM SATISFIED.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: retrieverman I fully intend to congratulate the guy that killed the deer as the game warden cuffs him.

Wow.....cuffs.....they sure do take game laws seriously in your state! Around here (If all was proven) he would probably get less than a thousand dollar fine and maybe loss of license for a couple of years.[&o]

Mitch
Old 12-04-2006, 04:19 AM

I have shared all that I am sharing with the forum. I just received a call, and this matter is being "handled" as I type this post. The matter is closed.
JagMag and Serioushunter
So you post a topic on a public forum to be discussed by the viewing public and when it does not go your way or the "case" is closed you no longer want us to discuss it. I bet you were one of those kids who got behind in a basketball game instead of putting forth more effort and trying to win you took your ball and went home.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

JagMag and Serioushunter
So you post a topic on a public forum to be discussed by the viewing public and when it does not go your way or the "case" is closed you no longer want us to discuss it. I bet you were one of those kids who got behind in a basketball game instead of putting forth more effort and trying to win you took your ball and went home.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

JagMag and Serioushunter
give him he77 little buddy lol
Old 12-05-2006, 05:45 PM

U come onto a message board complaining that a deer u were after was shot and that it might of been taken illegally. Thats all good but what I find a little strange is that when people here start asking u legit questions, u say, case closed. If u dont want too talk about it or share all the facts, dont post it on a message board.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:15 PM

If case is closed and being handled, how did it close and how was it handled?
Old 12-05-2006, 08:49 PM

Retrieve, if u didnt like what I had too say, thats fine! U have that right, but dont go sending me nasty pm's! This isnt high school! Now u send me a second nasty pm telling me too be a man and keep this private but how could I? U send me a nasty pm and then put me on block so I cant responde too you.

Quick Reply: Bad News Today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.