Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Movement Before A Front

Old 11-28-2006, 02:14 PM

Default Deer Movement Before A Front

Deer Movement Before A Front, I have a couple days off and was wanting to go out Wed 29th but there calling for a good chance of rain,but the heavy stuff will be later in the day and the temps really drop off Thursday with heavy rain all day Thursday, I was just woundering if i should go Wed or skip it all togerher and go another day, i cant make it this weekend and then everything is out for 1 week with muzzleloader and late archery comming in after that. Just sitting debating the whole thing, Deer movement has been way down the last couple of days the rut has passed by, Iam just looking to fill a 2nd archery tag(anterless)...
Old 11-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Spike

Default RE: Deer Movement Before A Front

I think the deer are going to be on the move Wed. Forecast is calling for a lot of rain throughout Wed. then temps dropping drastically here in MO. Once that cold wind slows, then I think they'll be on the move again Thur. evening and Fri.