Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Oh my GOSH!!

Old 11-27-2006, 05:02 PM

Default Oh my GOSH!!

My wife was just about to donate money to of all organizations PETA! Well the police are on their way. LOL!
Old 11-27-2006, 05:05 PM

Default RE: Oh my GOSH!!

thats grounds for divorce in texas.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

Old 11-27-2006, 05:13 PM

whats the story behind this madness?
Old 11-27-2006, 05:20 PM

The whole story is that we donate to a lot of charitable organizations. We have three pets ....a German Shepherd, and two siamese cats that we got from rescues. Somehow some way we ended up on the mailing list for PTEA? LOL. She thought that they were a nice organization that helped out animals. She was actually going ot make a donation. I explained to her what these people were about. I told to contact them and tell them that her husband was an avid hunter who has harvested 18 deer, 1 Bull Elk, 4 coyotes and too many squirrels and fish to count in the past eleven years and see if they still wanted our money. I would rather donate to Hillary's campaign than PETA!
Old 11-27-2006, 05:24 PM

HAHAHA.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:50 PM

same here man i dont know what PETEA is thinking when they decided animals were equal to humans as far as im concerned when the deer pick up a rifle we can talk until then i whish they would just shut up

Old 11-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

OH MY GOSH! is the only response to that crap!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

I would rather donate to Hillary's campaign than PETA!
Oh please for gosh sakes NO. I live in Arkansas, and have almost all of my 42 years. Please, not peta, and certainly not Hillary Clinton. Isn't there a third choice you could go to?? I had to live with Bill and Hillary long enough here in Arkansas, and don't wish that on anyone else, not even my worst enemy. Well, ok, maybe my worst enemy......LOL

God Bless

Old 11-27-2006, 08:52 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

I would rather donate to Hillary's campaign than PETA!
Oh please for gosh sakes NO. I live in Arkansas, and have almost all of my 42 years. Please, not peta, and certainly not Hillary Clinton. Isn't there a third choice you could go to?? I had to live with Bill and Hillary long enough here in Arkansas, and don't wish that on anyone else, not even my worst enemy. Well, ok, maybe my worst enemy......LOL

God Bless
LOL. Sorry yeah I remember the first time she ran the country.

Quick Reply: Oh my GOSH!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.