Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Love of Deer Hunting

Old 11-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Love of Deer Hunting

Guys,

Found this short article this morning while performing due diligence researching the latest trends on hunting the elusive whitetail. Hope each of you are well and that your families are fat and sassy. get out there in the woods this weekend and hunt. I would prefer it if you could do it with close family/friends.

****Warning....this post is likely to be deleted within the hour*****

With the start of the coveted white-tailed deer rifle season, hunters from all around are preparing for the most anticipated week of the year.
The deer hunt phenomenon is an experience best enjoyed firsthand, something I have been doing now for more than 25 years.
From that first autumn when my father invited me to deer camp with the big boys, I was hooked instantly.
It was a tumultuous and exciting time for an up-and-coming deer hunter, and intimidating to say the least.
The joy of deer hunting as a lad is like the bud of a maple tree, not yet developed but primed and ready to go.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Love of Deer Hunting

i dont get it, you havent been on in a while, where ya been?