Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Election Day

Old 11-05-2002, 05:55 PM

Default Election Day

Just finished exercising my right to vote in the greatest country in the world. I hope everyone went out and supported the second amendment today?

Old 11-05-2002, 07:26 PM

Default RE: Election Day

Amen to that. Two of us posted similar threads in the offseason and got 1 response each. There's an eerie silence about gun control in this election. I hope that folks don't think that they've forgotten about us.
Old 11-05-2002, 08:00 PM

what are we voting for?
Old 11-06-2002, 09:06 PM

Huntman, I didn't mean to be confusing. Simply meant that anyone who posts on this board should be aware that some politicians have a dismal voting record on gun rights issues. For anyone who doesn't know, the second amendment ain't about hunting, either - although hunters are always in danger from anti-gun/anti-hunting sentiment. This isn't a partisan comment, either. There are politicians on both sides of the isle who support the constitution and those on both sides who would trash it. I'm not endorsing anyone, but saying know your candidate's stand and/or voting record on this important matter.

Looks like sportsmen did pretty well this election. (Sigh of relief.)