Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Election day

Old 11-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default Election day

Hope you all voted today!! I did! Now I can complain!![:@]
Old 11-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Election day

I voted.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Dominant Buck

I can not stress the importance of getting out and voting. No matter which candidate you support and for what reason. The main thing is, the United States of America asked its citizens to voice their opinion on who should lead the nation into the future. They asked who should help solve the pressing problems and issues that effect and concern all of us. This is the American process. So whether your candidate will be elected or loose. The important thing is, we as individuals voiced our opinion. We voted.

Also I am sure glad all of this is over. I was getting sick and tired of the robo calls, commercials, and adds..
Old 11-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

I voted, of course. Disappointed in what looks like the outcome as of now.

But this is the U.S. We still need to respect the office and the results of the vote- even ifmany of the voters are so uninformed or misinformed that theyboughtthe wrapping without looking at what's in the package.Now,make sure you write/call/e-mailyour Senator and Representative with your expectationon every issue of importance that comes up, especially those where constitutional issues are involved.

The Obama media frenzy and special group enthusiasm will surely wane after the novelty wears off. Moderate and conservative heads are likely to prevail in the long run. I expect a Republician revolution in the 2010 congressional races similar to the Democratic revolution of 2006. The tide rises and falls.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I voted and not complaining yet.

Va did not send out ballets to the troops until a few weeks. looks like it will not matter.

OBAMA WON!!!

guess this answers something I asked on FG site.

just hope the gun owner who voted for him is right.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sure hope he redistributes me an old Winchester. I would sure like a 32-20. Surely some rich fellow has too many of them. So Obama should be redistributing them. Tom.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Fork Horn

First thing i did today was vote. Second thing i did was quit my job. Maybe now I can get some obama money and stock up on bullets for a few years
Old 11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Spike

Is it to early to em-peach?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

This country is getting crazier every day. I'm glad we all know how to shoot our muzzies. Cause if this clown gets his way that may be all we will have.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 AM
Typical Buck

I think it is a obamanation what may become of this country!![>:][&o][&o]

Quick Reply: Election day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.