Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Getting my camera out of the woods >

Getting my camera out of the woods

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Getting my camera out of the woods

Old 07-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Getting my camera out of the woods

I will be getting my camera out of the woods on Tuesday and I will post what I get. This is the second time I have had it out and the last time was awesome. I know that this time won't compare to last time but, none the less it is still an enjoyable thing to do until the season gets here. I put it out back on the 25th of June so I should have a few pics. I have it setup on a trail that I have seen a lot of tracks on and I used a bag of corn, buck jam, and Cmerdeer. It is a spot that I have wanted to hunt for the last 2 years but, never found the time to set up on it. I will decide if I need to by what kind of pictures I get. I am excited and just had to post, the wife just doesn't understand.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting
Old 07-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Getting my camera out of the woods

Cool, ya better share those pics! And don't stink up your new spot! Go in as scent free as possible, rubber boots, rubber gloves, etc... [8D]

Old 07-11-2006, 06:34 PM

i wanna see pics
Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

yeah post them asap
Old 07-14-2006, 05:26 PM

ok guys, as promised here are the pictures. The story behind this is I have wanted to hunt a spot on my club that is within my area for the last couple years. I finally found the time this year to make that happen, so I put out 1 bag of corn, 1/2 gallon of apple Buck Jam, and about a quart of powdered CmerDeer. This spot has never been baited.

The first pic is of me putting out the CmerDeer, note the spot and time of application.

This picture is the forst pic that I got, notice the time only 13 hours difference and standing directly over the CmerDeer.

This guy came with him, he will be a nice one next year.

The Buck Jam is on the stump, Look at the difference in the stump in this picture and on the first one. see any difference?

I have a total of 245 pictures of this spot, I have some of the better one hosted here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/bayoubengal/
Password is bigbuck. Let me know what you think.

Old 07-14-2006, 05:36 PM

I got about 200 of this guy, I have every angle and he is very photogenic. Here he is sticking his toungue out at the camera. He must be the party animal of the group.

Old 07-14-2006, 08:35 PM

nice, thanks for sharing
Old 07-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice Pic's, thanks!
Old 07-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Nice pics... Keep em coming...
Old 07-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Nice pics, i just wonder, on all pics from deers the eyes come like cat eyes on pics, not just on your pics, but on others too, is there a way on the camera to correct this? Like red eyes mode or something?

Quick Reply: Getting my camera out of the woods

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.