Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Help TGWW

Old 05-16-2006, 02:48 PM

Default RE: Help TGWW

3 attacks in a week,,What are the chances of that happening???Have they came up with any other reason other than people feeding them???
Old 05-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Topdawg,
I'd like to hear the gator mating call. Anyway to make me a tape?[8D]BTW....a mix between Randy Moss and Stone Cold would get you a middle aged bald guy that runs over cops in his car. You sound more like a mix between Gomer Pyle and Larry The Cable Guy to me.
buttonbuckmaster, was that an attempt?
Old 05-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think its funny to think about tdww with his 16 inch guns holding a little purse dog like Paris Hiltondoes

Old 05-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

Guys,

You will notice that most of these problems with Gators come from South FL where the Yankees have infiltrated. The way I see it, Florida should be divided into two states - akin to North and South Carolina. North and South Florida.

We North Floridians do not associate ourselves with the Yanks down South. Want nothing to do with them. Our way of life and theirs is as far apart as sweet & unsweet tea. Whoever heard of a decent Southern man having an "unsweet tea?" Exactly.

We come across gators on the family farm all the time. And just like old salty tooth, he will defend himself if necessary. I do not blame him. Last June, I was forced to get one out of the pond in order to protect the deer chasing chihuahua I have. She would have been a light snack for him as he ended up being 10 and a half feet long.

I hated to take him out of there and end his life, but I saw it as his life vs. the deer hunting chihuahua. There was no comparison.

Guys, hope you get the chance to get outside today and maybe ride the 4 wheeler with close family/friends. (/quote]

What is that smell?!
Old 05-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

MOTOWNHONKEY,

No hesitation. None. Actually had to call him in to where I could get a hold of him. Any time a grown man stands on the bank of the family farm before dawn giving an alligator mating call, you know he demands it.

I did have to use a chain when the rope I was using broke. The gator was feisty, but tired when we finally met toe to toe. I pounced upon his noggin like a bobcat jumping a wounded rabbit......had to cover his eyes, then tape his mouth shut.

Once they have their mouths taped, all you have to worry about is them rolling or their tail getting you. I can tell you that a gator's tail, especially one that size, feels like a 2x4 hitting you if they make contact. Nothing but muscle and precision coming with brute force against you. Many times, this is what can knock a human off of their pins and down to the gator's level so that the gator can attack and many times kill.

Fortunately, this partucular was so tired by the time I got him up that he had given up almost completely. A few swipes that I managed to get out of the way before that tail caught me. Again, I am limber, swift, and something like a crossbreed between Ston Cold Steve Austin and that tall black receiver that plays in the NFL - Moss. Just a blend of power and athleticism. Strength like Sammy Sosa hopped up on steroids and smarts like Bobby Cox, HC of the Braves. And that's respect.
WHOA! That smell is getting stronger! Anyone else smell that? The unmistakeable smell of BS!
Old 05-17-2006, 07:36 AM
Banned

Uncle Matt, the stench has blown all the way up here to IA
Old 05-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmmmmmm,

Overuse of the word "guys". + Owner of"deer chasing" chihuahua. + Lots of talk (bragging?) about body (16" guns? LOL) = ?????

Somehow I picture this guy as 5'-7", 130 lbs, little leather vest and chaps, coyote ugly type cowboy hat and lots of mardi gras type necklaces with his little chihuahua in a basket on the front of his pee wee herman bike. (yes cards in the spokes and tassles from the ends of the handlebars).

Cross of Stone Cold and Randy Moss? LOL! (probobly more like a cross of Liberace and Snoop Dog)

Old 05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

hardcorehunter,

You are getting closer - a valiant attempt. Still, no respect, but I like your enthusiasm and your tenacity to never give up. Who knows, one day you may demand it. A long shot, but who knows?

Guys, if someone can tell me how to post a pic on the site I will post pics of the gator. I know this sounds like a big lie to you Yanks who never have to encounter a real beast in the woods. Down here, we have to dodge everything from coyotes, to salty tooth, to gators in the bottomlands. That's respect. Again, I know it sounds foreign to you b/c the most feisty animal you deal with is an illtempered chipmunk or an angered squirrel.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

TDWW,

Here's how you post a pic.

- click on the icon toward the bottom of the page on the left side marked "Post Reply", this will open another window in your browser

- Type your message (if any) in the big white text box

- Look just below the white text box and you will see two things. Check the box that says "Embed picture in post", then click on "Click here to to upload", this will open yet another window

- click "browse" and then go find your picture, once found click on it and then click "ok", this will close the window

- Click "ok" once back in the window with the text box in it and voila!!

There you go TDWW, I have demanded respect with this post and you WILL give it to me.

P.S. As long as you are posting pics, I still wouldn't mind seeing a pic of that deer stand you mentioned.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

MOTOWNHONKEY,

No hesitation. None. Actually had to call him in to where I could get a hold of him. Any time a grown man stands on the bank of the family farm before dawn giving an alligator mating call, you know he demands it.

I did have to use a chain when the rope I was using broke. The gator was feisty, but tired when we finally met toe to toe. I pounced upon his noggin like a bobcat jumping a wounded rabbit......had to cover his eyes, then tape his mouth shut.

Once they have their mouths taped, all you have to worry about is them rolling or their tail getting you. I can tell you that a gator's tail, especially one that size, feels like a 2x4 hitting you if they make contact. Nothing but muscle and precision coming with brute force against you. Many times, this is what can knock a human off of their pins and down to the gator's level so that the gator can attack and many times kill.

Fortunately, this partucular was so tired by the time I got him up that he had given up almost completely. A few swipes that I managed to get out of the way before that tail caught me. Again, I am limber, swift, and something like a crossbreed between Ston Cold Steve Austin and that tall black receiver that plays in the NFL - Moss. Just a blend of power and athleticism. Strength like Sammy Sosa hopped up on steroids and smarts like Bobby Cox, HC of the Braves. And that's respect.
WHOA! That smell is getting stronger! Anyone else smell that? The unmistakeable smell of BS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.