Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who was that dude?

Old 05-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who was that dude?

Who was that dude who posted for a kinda short while, maybe a year (and a half) ago who was pi**in and moanin about how everyone now adays has to have the newest gadgets, treestands, guns, etc.

He said he did hishunting "like his grandpappy" did.......climb up in any tree, sit there with his trusty 30-30, kill the 6 biggestdeer in the county, blah, blah,blah.

Anyone remember this? Kinda reminisent of littlekittymeowmeow?
Old 05-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Who was that dude?

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

Who was that dude who posted for a kinda short while, maybe a year (and a half) ago who was pi**in and moanin about how everyone now adays has to have the newest gadgets, treestands, guns, etc.

He said he did hishunting "like his grandpappy" did.......climb up in any tree, sit there with his trusty 30-30, kill the 6 biggestdeer in the county, blah, blah,blah.

Anyone remember this? Kinda reminisent of littlekittymeowmeow?
I remember him but it wasn't all that long ago. He started out saying he wished things were like his granfather's days and how he used a 30-30 without a scope and hunted from the ground or in a tree without any stand and without any of the modern day equipment. He said he never missed and always killed his deer with 1 shot on the spot. Then when people started to call him out on some of his things he got mean and started to dis everyone. They might have booted him come to think of it. Sorry I can't remember his name but I think it was sometime this winter.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why you want to know.?? Let dead dogs sleep
Old 05-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

i remember that guy and that post....!!! dont know the name though