Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Do any of you know that guy?

Old 05-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Do any of you know that guy?

yea my dad, you could put him in the strip of woods between a major highway and he would still get a nice buck. some people just have that luck
Old 05-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Typical Buck

My grandfather would ALWAYS come home with a nice southernbuck. My father would get beside himself because they would go hunting and he wouldnt see anything for hours. Get back to camp and grandpaw would be sittn' there waiting on him with nothing less than a 8pt on the ground. He always said it was his lucky .308 . I thought it was all hog wash about the .308 untill I inhereited it and on my very first hunt with it killed a nice sized 8pt. I guess the lucky gun does work. It DEMANDS respect.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

I know 'em. They have tons of experience. Almost like it comes easy to 'em.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:08 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Yes I know myself.
Are you sure your reading the question right thereold timer??? [8D]

To answer the question... when I was growing up I had two cousins who seem toalways do well. Now days I don't really pay attention to who shoots what in my area. Too foccussed on my son and my hunting to give it much thought. Could name a few on this forum though with MOTOWNHONKEY being one of them and sure glad I don't have to compete with them in my area. Wouldn't be no big bucks left to hunt!!

Tim
Old 05-08-2006, 02:47 AM

They think harder than any one else and the animal appears before them where they want it to... Happens all the time to me..It's called concentration...
Old 05-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Yes I know myself.
Are you sure your reading the question right thereold timer??? [8D]

To answer the question... when I was growing up I had two cousins who seem toalways do well. Now days I don't really pay attention to who shoots what in my area. Too foccussed on my son and my hunting to give it much thought. Could name a few on this forum though with MOTOWNHONKEY being one of them and sure glad I don't have to compete with them in my area. Wouldn't be no big bucks left to hunt!!

Tim
Yea right Tim. You knew exactly what buck you were after this year and bagged him. Thats a hunter right there. I was in a good spot hopeing and he showed up. I'm working my way up to your level friend.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:11 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

MOTOWNHONKEY

Trust me, there was a lot of hoping going on that morningthathe would evenshow. Got to get lucky once in awhile. It was a good spot though and will be used again in the future!! Hopefully we both canpull it offagain this fall. Best of luck to you.

Tim