Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone from or around Madison, FL? >

Anyone from or around Madison, FL?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone from or around Madison, FL?

Old 05-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Anyone from or around Madison, FL?

Hey whats up guys i was wondering if anyone is from or around Madison, FL? We just bought160 acres up there and im planning to move over there soon. Im currently in south FL near Miami. Are they any good WMA's in the area? And hows the deer hunting? If anyone in the the area is intrestedmaybe we can get together some time and do a little bit of scouting.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone from or around Madison, FL?

Look for my man TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF he will show you the beauty of the southern woods of FLA. Now he demands a little respect, and you will give it to him. Welcome to the forum.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

NewbHunter,

Basically, when it comes to hunting the elusive whitetail in North Florida, it starts and ends with me. I do not mind helping you out with Madison, as I live and hunt the family farm very close by in Quincy, Florida. However, I demand respect and must first have you give it to me, no questions asked.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Newb,

Hopefully you're only interested in hunting that most majestic and elusive SOUTHERN Whitetail and not that flea infested, trash dump living Northern whitetail, who are all heading to Florida anyway.

RESPECT!