Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

animals feeling....

Old 04-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: animals feeling....

Keep talking to her, tell her the facts, she may come around. It doesn't sound like shes an all out anti, more like shes on the fence, if we informed all those people we would be way ahead of the game and peta wouldn't stand a chance.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:56 AM

Deer have affects. Their brains arent that different. What they probably do not have, are the understanding for, andthe capacity to dothe advanced interpretations of the incoming perceptions thatwe can.This does not mean that they comprehend the familything, like we do, and they sure arent likley to share our beliefs of what is right and wrong.
Its no coincidence that so much of medical research is made on rats and ferrets. Even so when psychofarmaceutical drugs are conerned.Should this mean that we should not hunt them. Well not in my opinion anyway.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Fork Horn

duckhunter81891,

Is this lady friend of yours a Yankee?
Old 04-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol
Old 04-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

Duckhunter ask her how she fells when somebody is driveing down the road and a deer runs out and that person trys to miss it and hits a tree and dies. Hunters keep the deer population down. the deer can break up humans familys to.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:51 AM

Yea the only animals ive ever seen stick around a shot animal definently didnt stay cuz they felt bad. Ive only seen two fawns stay by a doe i shot a while back because they didnt know any better. The only other animal was a calf elk. I shot a cow just before dark and didnt find her before dark. came back the next mornin and found her in her bed the calf stuck around for most the night(probably because it thought the cow was still alive) and was gone in the mornin. She sounds like a hippie im sure she smokes pot and preaches to the trees too.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:11 PM

TDWW it does not mater if she is a yankee although she is....i know southern girls that have the same feelings....thanks for the suggestions on what to tell and try to educate her..hopefully itll work
Old 04-25-2006, 12:15 PM

I know that I as a human have "feelings" and when I am "feeling" hungry I sure do love to stop it by eating some venison! If they have feelings and a family situation then why does the buck not hang around? If one of the offsprings happens to be a male then by the time the first rut comes around he is pushed out of the "family".

And it doesn't matter what part of the country she is from. TDWW is just trying to yank your chain as he does everyone north of the Mason Dixion line. He has issues. Just laugh and pay him no mind.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: duckhunter81891

i was talken to some girl who never seen a deer in the wild let alone hunt..anyways shes telling me that when i shoot a deer im breaking up a family..she then explained to me that if i left a deer in one palce after i shot it the other deer will come and feel sorry for it.....
Ask her; where did she get that (mis)information?
Old 04-25-2006, 01:50 PM

i haveshot a little buck whowas feeding with a doe. I shot the buck (with a crossbow), he ran about 10 yards and dropped. Well, the doe started to run(bc she saw him run), but then she stopped. Im in the stand thinking"i know she isnt coming back", well...whatdid she do...she came back. She walked over to herdead friend, sniffed it once or twice, and then casually walked back over to thefood. I mean this is only one example,all deer behave differently, but it is true about the dynamics of deer families, or the lack there of. Tell her to go hunting or do some researchfirst and then make assumptions

Quick Reply: animals feeling....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.