Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Best all around dog

Old 04-21-2006, 10:02 PM

Default Best all around dog

What's yalls favorite dog, and I'm not talkin bout fer eat'n. I mean the best all around dog that you can throw in the back of the truck and take her anywhere you go. Note: If you mention a dog that weighs less than 40 pounds I will ask the board moderator to delete that post, no need for nancy dogs in this thread! My fav is the good ole Lab. Mine would take bullet for me.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:35 AM

Default RE: Best all around dog

Choclate Lab - as good a dog as anyone would want - died a year ago

Penn State ---- beat Bama a few times
Old 04-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

Hands down a yellow lab. Mine is 10 1/2 yrs old and named Ruger.He has more heart and more personality than most people.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Labs are hard to beat, I bought one for my grandkids several years ago and she will be impossible to replace. My favorite dog I have had was an old bluetick male. Old 'Coon' was just smart.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:42 AM

Smokey, Nice jab there about Penn State. "Better Pass it" Any true Penn St. fan will cringe when he hears that old quote. Are you a true Penn State fan? For the record, JoPa is the last ofa dying breed. It will be a sad day when he leaves the sideline for the last time.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have had a chocolate lab (Sugar)for nearly 11 years that as was said before will be impossible to replace. She is truly my best friend and constant companion. I really don't think I will be able to get another lab after her.

Old 04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Dominant Buck

I had 2 male Dalmations for years and last year the last one passed away. I went about 5 months without a dog and really missed them. When I returned from a Newfoundland hunt we had a new member of the family. She is a little black and white lab mix and she came from the devastation of Katrina in New Orleans. She was about 5 months old and real skinny. She has grown and loved the snow all winter. I live on the lake so she is really enjoying the water and chasing all the ducks and turkeys. Her name is Fanny Mae and I swear she is the best dog I have ever owned.

Old 04-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Labrador Retriever , no contest .
Old 04-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can't beat a Yorkie. They can be a little violent but it keeps ou on your toes.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:01 PM

yellow lab...i got a 3 1/2 named kaydee and shes a doll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.