Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 bad weekend for me! how about yall...? >

bad weekend for me! how about yall...?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

bad weekend for me! how about yall...?

Old 03-06-2006, 01:56 PM

Default bad weekend for me! how about yall...?

[>:]well fellas, this weekend was suppose to be great for two reasons:
1. I was suppose to meet the guy who owns the hunting land that i was suppose to be both looking at and leasing this weekend.
2. I was suppose to go with my father to get my pistol i have been wanting forever.

Well,lol, make a long story short, the guy had company from Europe and couldnt meet me at his land, so im suppose to be meeting him next weekend, so we will see..but thats not the real bad part....I was ready to go with my dad sat. morn, + he caled the gun shop to get directions, started talking and was informed that i cant even USE a handgun without his presence. They said he could buy it, let me borrow it but he would have to be there physically for me to hunt with it,. this to me is outrageous. It is murderers who mess up things me for lol. I am not gonna kill anyoneo rob a 7-11, I just want to take it on my land and pop at some rodents, some deer later in the year and it also makes me feel safe from wildlife while walking through deep woods. My WHOLE day/weekend was ruined. I called all over the place trying to find some little glich in the law so i could convince by dad to stillget it for me, well it never happened, lol, I called everyyywhere. O well, I only got a year and a half to go [X(], which sucks. sorry i took so long to explain,but i just needed to vent. MD law sucks . ne ways, HOW WAS UR GUYS' WEEKEND, ANYTHING NEW?

geterdun
Old 03-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bad weekend for me! how about yall...?

saturday was just a lay around and do nothing day. then sunday me and some relatives all went to the gun show around here, we got a new scope. itsa decent scope(dont remember what) and it was only $80. we needed one for our new .270.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:56 PM

didnt get to do nothin i spent most the weekend with gf due to her bd ,but that wasnt the only bd sat was my nephews ( he turned 18 ) sun was my brothers he turned lol 45 he is older than me so i didnt get ot go scoutin or fishin whiched suckssssssssssss
Old 03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

I laid on the sofa all weekend
Old 03-06-2006, 06:29 PM

I have no idea why, but me and a bunch of my buddies pierced our own ears at 2a.m. Sat. night. I took it out today, though, because I'm going to go donate plasma tomorrow, and I'm going home for spring break on Friday.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have no idea why, but me and a bunch of my buddies pierced our own ears at 2a.m
I bet no alcohol was involved...LOL[8D]

To bad about your plans geterdun...better luck next weekend!

As for mine went to the gun/art show on Friday evening was largely a bust but did pick up some reloading supplies at discounted price. Saturday was honey do day, painted the master bedroom & bath. Saturday evening was moving snow, as we got another dump of the white stuff, but popped a few with the neighbours after we all finished doing the same chore. Sunday was final coat in MB and bath, re-assemble the rooms & then of course had re-arrange the entire room (gotta love women). The highlight of the weekend BBQ'd elk steaks tonight...UMMMM GOOD.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:20 AM

I vote that we all just forget about this weekend!
Saturday I spent viping vomits from the couch, bed, every floor and then some more from the couch sincemy son had a bad case of stomach illness. Sunday I spent mostly in bed trying not to vomit myself. My wife was ill on saturday but kept things running on sunday.

Worst weekend in a long time.[:'(]
Old 03-14-2006, 01:49 PM

i had fun we went out with our shotguns got some 8 shot and went tweety bird huntin while walkin shootin tweety birds me and my friend went down along the river lookin for a tweety we saw go down there when i spotted aopussom before i could tell anyone i saw it i aimed and shot then yelled opussom and they came runnin we all unloaded our guns on it

I hate opussoms
Old 03-15-2006, 05:19 PM

i went fishin and had baseball practice
Old 03-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work weekends!