Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 02-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Rifle hunting inOhio?

No centerfire rifles in Ohio. They were hunting a high fenced farm.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:04 PM

theres no rifle hunting for deer in ohio, only bows and muzzleloaders and shotguns.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

Man I wish we could use centerfire on deer here in Ohio. I believe you can use them on yotes if your on private land but I'm not possitive.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

NO RIFLES IN OHIO! that guy was poaching deffinately. the land is too flat in most places so they make us use a shotgun because they wont travel as far.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Funny how many idiots there are out there making videos. This weekend I watched a show on the Hunting Channel with a guy deer hunting in Alabama. He appeared to be doing everything right, but his required orange blaze consisted of a vest and cap with the camo orange design. In Bama you have to have a square foot of 100% orange, no design other than a name or emblem on a solid orange cap. TICKET
Old 02-27-2006, 07:51 PM

In ohio you can only use shotgun, crossbow, longbow, or handgun with a barrel longer than seven inches and straight walled cartiges on free roam deer. You have to have a permit/ license to raise pen deer and have a high fence deer farm. At that point you can kill them with anything you want. On farms the regulations do not apply. You can do a search on deer farms in ohio and their are more than you would think in southern ohio. I seen one on the mens channel once on dish network and the guy shot a ten point buck in velvet in ohio with a 30-06. you dont even have to buy a license or tag to do it because it's not hunting, it's shooting livestock just like the farmer does or the butcher. Thats why I hate high fence farms!
Old 02-27-2006, 08:11 PM

Had to add this site so you could all see how ugly it is! yes even in our own back yard squirrelkilla23[:@] I used to think this was only rich people did out west with thousands of acers but their is ugly every were you go! I dont fault the ranch, it's a business and the deer are livestock. But the lazy slobs that go to these places are the ones that need hog tied! Here it is... http://www.whiteoakhunting.com/whitetail.asp
Old 02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

>>I thought so thanks. This guy even went so far as to say the hunter >>was challenging the state record with this big NT. I cannot believe >>someone would try to pass that crap off to us. That dvd is getting sent >>back with a note of disgust and promise of never buying one of their >>videos again.

Isn't the state record NT in Ohio the current world record?? (Beaty Buck) You were robbed !!!! Those guys are full of SHHHHHHHHT. [/align]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.